Chapter III

Diana looked at her shocked.

Emily, "I know what you are thinking but no. I will not break my promise so I have a spell which can change you into a vampire but. Not a normal vampire. You will be a special kind of vampire with powers. Ate you ready?"

Diana nodded.

As Emily began to chant she took a dagger and cut Diana's wrist chanting even more powerfully.

Diana felt dizzy and soon was greeted by darkness.

The next time she woke up it was almost dawn. She saw Emily waiting patiently for her to wake up.
Diana groaned waking up. Feeling the hunger.

Diana, "Emily go. Go before I do something I will regret"

Emily did as told when Diana got up she saw a man on the horizon. Diana couldn't help but vamp speed to him. Immediately sinking her fangs at his neck quenching her thirst and completely the transition.

After Diana pulled away she removed the body from their and went home. She was pulled to the side by Emily.

Emily sighed, "I see you completed the transition and here are some things I made for you. It's a day light right, a necklace for fake heart beat in case if My lady notices."

Diana, "Thank you Emily"

Emily nodded, "But whatever you do. Do quick"

Diana got freshed and went downstairs for breakfast.

As their Father said, "Another animal attack right at the neck their are two bites"
Diana, "Well it can be a vampire"

Katherine coughed violently looking at me horrified.

Gussippe, "What do you mean Diana? "

Diana, "Well I have read books about vampire and there are only vampire bites which stays on neck. I mean you never know father it can be true. There might be something or someone lurking behind or in our homes"

Gussippe, changed the conversation finishing his breakfast and leaving. Stefan was too busy reading a book.

While Katherine never broke eye contact with Diana.

So Diana her full vampire face.

Katherine backed away in the chair.

Stefan, "Miss Pierce are you OK? "

Katherine nodded.

Diana smirked before winking at her.

Diana found another reason to send Stefan out of the home and he did. Gussippe was out too.

Diana saw that Katherine was drinking blood from a servant and compelling her to go away

Immediately Diana held Katherine against a wall by her neck.

Diana, "Well let's have a chat"