XV

Diana was not well. She didn't need a second to guess that now her anxiety was rising. She hated it.

She could feel her heart beating faster than anything else. Her visions were blurry she left the crowd in a haste and now was leaning against a wall trying to clam herself down but it wasn't working at all.
Her past life memory came crashing to her. Her brother's death, drugs, her getting sexualised and of course dying.
Diana was trapped in the endless cycle of pain.

Until she felt someone's hand against her shoulders. She leaned against him and he whispered soothing words gently rocking her. Diana could smell his scent.
Whiskey, the smell of burned wood and of course blood.

It didn't take her another second to guess that it was Kol mikealson.

Rocking her like a baby. Diana wanted to move away but her eye lids felt heavy and soon she found herself in a deep slumber forgetting that Kol was holding her in a warm embrace.

Kol soon noticed that the blue eyed woman whom he fancied has fallen asleep.

He decided to carry her to his room.
After setting her down.

Diana woke up in an unfamiliar room. She turned to the side and was greeted by Rebekah Mikealson staring at her.

Diana was startled but acted cool, "What do you want Barbie?"

Rebekah was intrigued by that name, she was mainly here to scare her but it looks like she has a lot of guts.

Rebekah, "You are not afraid?"

Diana said as a matter of fact, "You didn't do anything for which I have to be afraid of "

Rebekah got up and said, "You are weird but I like you."

She left

Diana sighed. Diana got up from the bed and saw Kol coming out of the bathroom shirtless.

Diana gawked at him, "What are you doing?"

Kol smirked and said, "Changing love. What else? Just lay back there and enjoy the scenery"

Diana scoffed rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah right as if I will"

Kol vamp speed to Diana pinning her to the nearest wall.

His breath was on her neck. Kol whispered huskily, "Do I make you nervous?"

Diana looked at his eyes, "Yes"

Kol, "Good"

Kol then smashed his lips to Diana's and she returned the kiss the same way.