XII

Grabbing the daggers Diana ran of the Abattoir in full speed but before that she left a note of Klaus and reached her home entering it and shutting it immediately and went to her room and let out a breath. She looked at the three daggers

Diana kept those at a drawer locking it with a key and hiding it. She flopped on the bed and decided to sleep with a smile on her face cause she already knew the reaction Klaus would have when he finds out the daggers are gone and the note.

The next day........
Mikealson Residence.

The family were as usual having breakfast (Blood) in silence but was interrupted by Klaus screaming.

Klaus, "Where is it!?"

Klaus came running with his usual angry face.

Elijah, "Niklaus what on earth happened?"

Klaus, "Someone last night snapped my neck and took the bloody daggers with him!!! "

Rebekah, "Daggers!? "

Kol, "They are gone"

Klaus, "That person left a note to me. Read it Elijah"

Elijah took and read it, "Dear Nikki if you are reading this then stop barking like a mutt or you will never see your precious Katrina whom I have locked in a box.

And I took the daggers as well. You see your siblings deserve a chance to see the world change and evolve as you do. So stop being a hypocrite
Thank you and bye.

Your devil.
D. S"

Kol and Rebekah felt happy to be honest that someone thought about them this way they truly felt happy.

Elijah, "So, this person has Katerina as well. "

Niklaus, "I need to find this person"

Elijah, "Calm down Niklaus whoever this person is he might negotiate with what he wants then we can have Katerina and with the dagger part I truly have no objection he did the right thing. You truly are hypocrite. So deal with it. "

Hearing that Klaus fumed with anger going to his room and breaking everything and anything.

Rebekah, "Who might this person be? "

Kol, "Who ever it is he is brilliant"