chapter 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖⁱᵉ

˚₊‧꒰ა 🎤 ‧₊˚

[ we will rock you ]

𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. "I want a new boat," he stated.

"And I want another baby," you countered, glancing up at your husband, who began to stand up and walk over with a smirk.

"We can make that happen. There's a soundproof room, just down the hall-."

"Shh! I'm working," you cut off, writing some notes in the numerous stacks of papers and manila folders on the table. Jim chuckled, looking over at the pair beside him with a fond grin; you with furrowed brows as you read through the statements, and Roger, with his arms slinking around your waist as he peppered kisses across your cheeks.

"Didn't you say we were going to see him?" Deacy asked Veronica.

"I've got an hour left," she responded.

Brian, who was sitting on the risers, glared at the door, before muttering, "Screw him." He stood up, quickly calling for everyone's attention, "Everyone up on the drum risers! Up on the drum risers."

Chrissie stood up, quickly following her husband's instruction, "Come on!" she urged to everyone.

"Thank you, Chrissie. Showing some enthusiasm," he thanked, quickly kissing her. 

"Wives and everyone, Brian?" Deacy asked.

"Me?" Veronica questioned. 

"Yes! Come on, John. Everyone. Even you, Y/N," he said, pointedly staring at you. You clicked your tongue, but stood up nonetheless, abandoning Jim with all the papers as you and Roger made your way up to the staging. "I'm not waitin' any longer! Come on. Get up."

"Bass?"

"No, you don't need it. Get up. Come on, Rog, take your time."

"Alright," Roger huffed, standing beside you. "What's this about?"

"You remember our last concert?" Brian asked. "The crowd were singing our songs back to us. I mean, it was deafening, but it was wonderful. They're becoming a part of our show. I want to encourage that, so, um... I've got an idea to involve them a little bit more. Let's start with this." Brian planted his foot twice, before stopping, and then repeating. "Stamp to this beat."

Roger glanced at you with a stunned smile as Deacy nodded, "Genius."

"Thank you, John," Brian grinned, watching as the drummer and bassist shared questionable looks and amused smirks.