Chapter Four: Bird Seeds

𝔅ℑℜ𝔇 𝔖𝔈𝔈𝔇𝔖

Nathaniel appeared in the manhole, he was stuck there.

"What now?" A worker said.

"Another one?" Another worker questioned.

"Get him out of there. Let's go." Arty said.

"Get in there. Where are these people coming from?" Another worker asked.

The workers eventually got Nathaniel out of the manhole.

"Hey, pal." Arty said.

"Yow!" Nathaniel exclaimed, he backs away from Arty.

"Let me guess. You're, uh, looking for a charming boy too." Arty said.

"No." Nathaniel said. "I'm looking for a prince, actually." He said.

"Right." Arty slowly said, he nodded his head. Another worker was shaking his head.

They turned towards Edward when they heard him laughed.

Edward was on a bus, he took out his rapier. "You've met your match, you foul bellowing beast!" He yelled, piercing through the roof of the bus. Fortunately his rapier didn't pierced through anyone, only an old lady's bag of bird seeds.

The Bus Driver stopped the bus, and stood up from her seat. Everyone on the bus saw the rapier being retracted. "Everybody, stay on the bus." She told the passengers.

Edward appeared from the doors upside-down. "Gabriel? My love?" He called, looking inside. Pip looked as well. "Drat! The steel beast is dead, peasants. I set you all free." He told everyone on the bus.

"Move that bus! Come on, already! Get that bus out of there!" Some people behind the bus yelled.

The Bus Driver walked out of the bus. "Are you crazy?" She said to Edward. "Nobody stabs my bus! I'll tear you apart! Do you hear me?" She questioned. Edward look behind to see no one, and points at himself. "You get down here!" She demands.

"If you'll allow me..." Nathaniel said, going towards the Bus Driver.

"Nathaniel, old friend!" Edward said, seeing Nathaniel.

"Sire, may I suggest that you-" Nathaniel said, he was interrupted.

Pip saw Nathaniel, and became angry. He jumped onto the Bus Driver's head.

"You? A friend of his? Crazy tight-wearing..." The Bus Driver said to Nathaniel, not realizing Pip is on her head. "Come here and mess up my route? I'll tear you both apart!" Nathaniel blinked. "Don't you roll your eyes at me!" Nathaniel points at Pip, the Bus Driver saw Pip. "A rat! Get it away from me!" She exclaimed, messing with her hair while Pip jumps around.

"Well, strictly speaking, he's a chipmunk." Edward said. The Bus Driver was still screaming.

"Sire, may I suggest we seek elsewhere for your groom?" Nathaniel told Edward.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

Robert had no other choice but to bring Gabriel to where he works at. The two of them were currently in the building, Robert hurriedly walk towards the elevator, while Gabriel slows down seeing a statue of a woman.

"What are you looking at?" Robert asked, after noticing Gabriel wasn't following him.

"She's beautiful." Gabriel said.

"It's just a statue!" Robert said, pulling Gabriel with him.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇