Chapter Six: Realization

𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

Nathaniel went towards where Edward was with a bunch of bikers. "Sire! Oh dear, oh dear." He said, putting his coat on. He helps Edward up. "You've fallen on your royal-"

"I know." Edward said, he walks away limping a bit.

Nathaniel saw the poisoned caramel apple, that was on a biker's helmet. The biker took off his helmet, the helmet had a hole, and his part of his hair was gone.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

In a building, where Nancy works at. Gabriel was at the back, looking at all of the different fabrics. A worker was there to see if he needs any assiatance.

Nancy kissed Robert. "I love them so much." She told him.

"Really?" Robert asked.

"Yeah, usually you send those e-mail cards with the digital flowers." Nancy said. Robert looks back at Gabriel then at Nancy. "These are exquisite. Where do you find live doves in New York City?" She asked.

"Oh, it's a long story." Robert said, laughing a bit nervously looking back at Gabriel again.

"And these?" Nancy said, picking up a letter with tickets in them. "Oh! We're going to a ball?" She asked.

"You don't have to." Robert said.

"Are you kidding me? It's so romantic." Nancy said. "So spontaneous!" She said laughing.

"Good." Robert said.

"I can't wait." Nancy said.

"Good. Great." Robert said. "And... as far as Gabriel's concerned, I'm just trying to help him. Nothing's-"

"You know what?" Nancy interrupted. "If you say nothing happened, nothing happened. I trust you."

"So tomorrow night, then." Robert said.

"This is so unlike you." Nancy said, she hugs Robert.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

Edward, Pip, and Nathaniel were walking down the street. Pip was trapped in a box by Nathaniel.

Nathaniel saw a hotel, and brought Edward there. He opens the door, as they entered.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

Edward was on a bed looking at the remote. He held one of his foot up.

Nathaniel grabs the shoe, and pulled it off.

Edward was a bit in pain, he place the remote down and accidentally turned the TV on. The TV shows a fight in medieval times. He pressed on a button, and it shows the news. The news was about the Bus Driver him and Nathaniel encountered.

"It appears this odd little box controls the magic mirror." Edward said. The odd little box is the remote, while the magic mirror is the TV. He pressed on another button, it shows a show.

"I've always been in love with you." The man in the TV said.

"Don't you have any self-respect?" The woman in the TV questioned, as she stood up from the couch.

Nathaniel became intrigued.

"I don't need self-respect. I just need your lips against mine." The man said.

Edward pressed on the button, it changes the channel.

"Wait, sire! Go back! Go back! Please!" Nathaniel said. Edward pressed the button, and it went back.