Chapter Eight: Happily Ever After

𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁

It was now night time, in the middle of New York Streets.

The manhole was blasted out by magic, the lid crashed into a building destroying the screen.

Narissa slowly rises out of the manhole. Green smokes and thunder was around.

Nathaniel was in a cab, he was in another disguise listening and talking to the radio.

"Mr. N is on the line telling us his sweetie pie is acting distant. You were saying, Mr. N?" A voice asked.

"I've always treated her like a queen, but lately I'm starting to feel there's this whole other side to her, like I don't even know her anymore." Nathaniel said.

Narissa walks through the crosswalk, she zapped the vehicles heading her way towards Nathaniel.

"I think you need to take her aside and find out how she really feels about you." The voice said. Nathaniel nodded.

Narissa appeared. "Hello, worthless. Miss me?" She asked.

Pip became scared.

Narissa stood in front of the fountain. "Reperio lemma miha!" She chanted. The fountain shows, Gabriel and Edward at the tower. "A-ha!"

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

Inside of the tower, where the ball is being held.

A bunch of people attending were wearing Victorian outfits. As the people danced, Robert stopped when he saw Gabriel and Edward at the top of the stairs.

Gabriel was wearing a trench coat covering his entire body. Edward helped him took it off. He was revealed to be wearing white button up, green Victorian coat, long black pants, and a long black waist cape. He smiled at Robert.

Edward held his hand out for Gabriel. The both of them starts going down the stairs, as everyone in the room applaud as their dance ended.

Robert and Nancy hugged. "What is he doing here?" Nancy asked, seeing Gabriel.

"I have no idea." Robert said.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

Two men in suits and wearing sunglasses were walking up the stairs, they went towards the elevator.

"No signs of an unauthorized Tarantian here." The blonde-haired man in suit, Agent H said.

"Really? I wonder why?" The light brown-haired man in suit, Agent Z questioned. "Oh, I know. It's because you just want to go to a ball."

"You're not wrong, sweetheart." Agent H said. He saw Agent Z glaring at him. "Come on, now. Don't give me that look, love. You can just use the old "Kabla nakshulin", like you and your sister did."

Agent Z and Agent H walked into the elevator.

"You know it doesn't work like that." Agent Z said.

Agent H shrugged. "Maybe, but it doesn't hurt to try." He said.

Agent Z shook his head, but couldn't stop himself from smiling at his idiot boyfriend.

The elevator closes, and opens again. This time both Agents are gone.

𝔈𝔑ℭℌ𝔄𝔑𝔗𝔈𝔇

Gabriel and Edward got down.

"I'm surprised to see you here." Robert told Gabriel.