1

Alisa

_____

"Alisa! Alisa! How do you feel about being nominated for the Model of the Year Award?"

"Do you think you can win? What's our outlook on your future career? Do you think if you win, this can boost your career?"

"Any insight of your dating life?"

After getting to the end of the red carpet, I desperately broke through the millions of reporters, hoping to catch a breath.

"Congratulations Alisa!!" Bella comes running up to me, hugging me tightly. "You totally deserved that, plus, you were amazing today on the runway. Victoria secret sales should be booming in no time!"

When they called my name today, I almost shit my pants. Me? Being nominated? I know it's not like I won, but it felt like it. Especially since I was the only under 18 who even qualified. 

"Aw Bella! I love you!" I kiss Bella on the cheek, even though I couldn't stop smiling.

"It's true, there's been more site views and this runway show has gained tons of views as well, setting a record! Well done, all of you!" Our manager shouts.

Bella and I squeal. Unfortunately, Gigi couldn't make it to this runway show, so we couldn't share the win.

"Club at 9pm tonight? To celebrate," Bella winks at me. I nod and smile.

"Hey, Alisa? Can I talk to you for a second?" I look over and my personal manager is standing there, motioning for me to follow her.

"Yeah, of course."

"So I've been meaning to bring up this question before, and today's performance shows that you are the right person for this job. Barcelona is having their Victoria Secret runway, and they need experienced and well-supported models to star in the shows. They've specifically requested you, but they said if you're not available, they can do without."

My mouth drops open. Barcelona? Requesting ME? In what world? Barcelona is one of the most prestigious places to model in, and they've chosen me? 

"I mean, I'll go, I just need to talk to my parents first."

"Yes of course—oh, and one more thing, this contract will last about 4 to 6 months, but there will only be two major Victoria's Secret shows, so to keep up you're presence online I've booked you a couple of photoshoots for Prada and Chanel."

"Mey, you didn't have to! What! This is crazy!" Mey chuckles and shrugs. "Update me with your decision", she shouts as I walk away, heading to the club.

____

I meet Bella in the VIP section, and she looks absolutely stunning. She's wearing a strapless silver glittering dress that ends at around her knees. It fits her body perfectly.

I'm wearing a plain black dress, with long sleeves and a square neck cut. Nothing much, because I have a flight in five days.

"Hey Bel?"

"Yeah, Al," she replies.

"I was wondering if you could take me with you when you go to France for your shoot in a couple of days. Drop me off at Barcelona?" She gaped at me.

"You're going to Barcelona? Oh my god! My baby has grown up! Of course I'll take you!" I honestly love her.

"All the more reasons to celebrate!"

We quickly become best friends with the dance floor, but we may have overthought the amount of drinks we could take. It was nice, for a while. To loose myself, something I couldn't do around anyone, as it would be seen as 'unacceptable' for a model to act that way. A model carries herself with dignity and confidence, doesn't eat too much, and does nothing other than what should be expected. The three rules of my mother. God, my mother.

I felt someone's hands on my back, touching my sides. When I tried to shake them off, the grip on me became tighter, until it hurt.

"Get off me! Bella!"

Somehow, the drunkness gave me some clearance enough to smell the stench of  alcohol coming off the man.

"I saw you on the runway today, you looked like a tasty lil' treat." He chuckled in my ear, and that was my cue to scream.

He slapped my mouth shut, muting me. I squirmed but he wouldn't let go, so I tried hitting him with the back of my head. He was too smart for that.

His head moved to the side, and my head hit the side of the bar table. 

Fuck. That hurt like hell. Every flashing light, every weak blink would pound on my head, the pressure unbearable. All I could hear was ringing but I saw a glimpse of Bella, and a couple of security guards cuffing the man.

"AH, fuck!" My head spiked, and I slumped to the floor.

My ex appeared, still in his 16 year old self.

"Oh for fucks sake! Why can't you leave me alone. Don't you see I'm already mad!" His harsh words gave another pounding impulse through to my brain. I tried to follow him. His arm swung back and the beer bottle he'd been drinking smashed into my head. I remember the iron taste of my blood.

"Should've done that sooner. Maybe would've taught you a lesson. I'll call you next time I come over." And he left me there, in my puddle of blood and tears.

Bella found me. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without her.

____

heyy lovelies! 💞
So sorry if this got kinda dark but I couldn't stop typing.
And this is more of an introduction to our main character so I tried to give her more depth because these flashbacks will be more important going further *wink wink*, but you'll see more of our fcb players in the next chapter!
also its very dramatic ik, but like my life my rules so 😁

Word Count: 903