2

- 1 year ago -

I hear my ringtone on my phone, and rush to get it.

"It's Miles. I'll go open the door for him," I shout to Bella, who's sitting on my couch.

"Al. What the fuck? Do you even remember what happened last time? When he threw that bottle at you?" I looked down at my feet.

"Yeah, but—,"

"No. No fucking buts. Do you know how I felt when I entered your house and saw you, unconscious, in a pool of your own blood? Do you know how I felt when you muttered Miles' name, the guy you were supposedly in love with. I thought you were dying. I thought you were dead. You were wheeled into the emergency room. I didn't leave your side the whole time. You were in there for 3 days."

She took a pause. "If you let him in, I'm leaving."

"I love him," I say with a shaky voice.

"He's manipulating you. He saw an opportunity to become rich, famous, and he used you. He doesn't care about you. Leave him."

By the end, I was crying.

"I can't," my voice came out hoarse, cracking.

_______

Alisa

As the plane lands at the airport in Barcelona, all the messages load in, including the news.

'The 17-year old model prodigy was seen boarding a flight to Barcelona...could this mean more runways?'

I roll my eyes. How do they catch everything? Anyways, my mom said that someone 'special' was gonna meet me at the airport. While waiting in a line, I check my instagram.

~

@alisavitalevna

Caption:

my bby fell asleep so perfect chance to hack her account follow me guys @bellahadid

Liked by: 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟐𝟑,𝟎𝟗𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐧 - shes so cute even when shes sleeping omg

↳ 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐠𝐟 - ikr wish I could be her

↳ 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐧 - I'm just happy for her tbh, she worked really hard to get to where she is now

↳ 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐠𝐟 - yesss preachh