3

- 1 year ago -

Alisa

"Can you get me water?" He whispers in my ear. I nod, standing up. Still shaken from Bella's sudden outburst, my hands trembled as I filled the cup with water.

What if she was right? No. She couldn't be. She doesn't know how great he can be. And the nice moments can fill for the moments when he's not that nice.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize I was walking straight into the counters side, crashing my hip and dropping the glass. I muffled my scream, hoping Miles was too into the movie to notice.

"Fuck, man. You had one job." He rolled his eyes. My throat clenched, giving me a hard time to silence my cries. A sob escaped me. Shit.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Miles ran up to me, picking me up. I leaned into him, and he led me to the couch. When I wouldn't answer, he started tracing his finger around my face, until he came up on the scar he gave me a few weeks ago on my forehead.

"What's this? How did this happen?" He looked me in the eye. I couldn't look back.

"You," I said, barely a whisper.

"Me? Do that to you? No, Lis, I wouldn't ever do that. It must have been in your sleep." He gave the scar a quick kiss.

I think he gave me that scar.

"I'm sorry I didn't help you with that broken cup, I was just irritated at something. Can you forgive me?"

He didn't give me that scar.

"Yeah, I can," I gave him a small smile.

"That's great," he said in a comforting tone, before leaning in and giving me a kiss.

_______

Alisa

Mey had told me that I would have a couple of days off before my classes would begin, so I decided to spend these days with no regrets. So first on the list...shopping!

I ended up buying a couple of dresses, bikinis, tanning spray and an eyelash serum.

I don't wear much makeup, another factor that may have contributed to my allowance to model for VS, but also because my mother told me I would look old and wrinkly earlier.

I took the bus to Pedri's and found him laying on the couch, playing Fifa with someone else. I moved to see his face and immediately recognized him, Ferran.

"Pequeña! You're home," Pedri stood up, dropping the controller.

Behind him, Ferran whistled. "Pedri, you never told me that you're bestfriend and housemate was gorgeous," he ran up to me, kissing my hand. I couldn't hide my smile. This was the sweetest thing ever.

"When I told you she was a model for VS I thought you would get that from the context clues, idiot. And she's 17," he said in that protective tone. I think Ferran is about 21 years old, if I remember correctly.

"My bad," he says, turning red.

"Don't apologize, I like the compliments," I smiled, making both of them laugh.

You know, we're having a dinner tonight with all the players, if you want to come as my plus one," Ferran winked.

"Ferran Torres, what did I just say?" Pedri shouted as he chucked a pillow in his direction.

_____

I decided to go to their dinner, as Pedri's plus one, cause Ferran was seeing this other girl that he said he would show me soon. I was kind of excited to meet the others. I hope it's not too early to introduce myself.