Chapter 2: Usuratontachi's Birthday 🎉

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello enjoyed the first? now of the second also....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's Profile

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Age: 13
Grender: Male
Father: Fugaku Uchiha
Mother: Mikoto Uchiha
Elder Brother: Itachi Uchiha
Character: Cold, Smart, Unsocial, A Bit Shy
Talent: Fire Style, Shurikin
Goal: To Kill His Brother

Story Start

Naruto's Pov

After a few days after last chapter

(I am laying on my bed now in the evening) And I was right, the girls were fighting me, but when Sasuke talks it's like he takes the fighting emotion they have so they were always running away and dude they are werid -_-

Sasuke's Pov

(Also laying on his bed) Naruto's Birthday is soon I should go get some stuff I get up and go to the market and buy some orange lights I thought maybe I should wear orange for his birthday so I go and see the same clothes that he always wear so I get it and a cake and it looks like....

I think he will like it now a.... Gift hehe I don't know what to get :/ I don't know what to do! What would make Usuratontachi happy? Think! Think! I remember my mother saved some of Naruto's mother's stuff I go to my house and look in the storage room and look to see a box and the name of the box was Kushina that was Usuratontachi's mother's name I open it to see a picture....

 Gift hehe I don't know what to get :/ I don't know what to do! What would make Usuratontachi happy? Think! Think! I remember my mother saved some of Naruto's mother's stuff I go to my house and look in the storage room and look to see a box and t...

My eyes widen Usuratontachi's Father is the Fourth Hokage?!! Usuratontachi would be very happy to see this!

A few days later (Naruto's Birthday)

I noticed that Usuratontachi's Birthday was the same day as the 4th Hokage's Death, well idk how this will work but it will somehow I go to academy to see Usuratontachi before me there maybe because I slept late for getting everything ready it didn't seem like he noticed me and he looks sad?! He noticed me and suddenly smiles "Oh hey Teme!" "Hey Usuratontachi" he seemed like he was hiding something "Naruto what are you hiding?"