Chapter 5: Beginning's Of A New Life!

Shikamaru's Profile

Name: Shikamaru Nara
Age: 13
Father: Shikaku Nara
Mother: Yoshino Nara
Character: Lazy, Nice, Cleaver
Skills: Shadow Possession Jutsu
Dream: Sleep

Btw Naruto is back to a boy
And can you comment below if the profiles help you more cause I wanna know if making them is useless or wasting time please comment and Thank You!

Story Start

Naruto's Pov

It's been a few Day since then... I've been setting all of my time in my house since Kakashi gave me a 2 week break that really helped 5 days have already passed Hey kid.. what are your goals? tbh Idk anymore I used to want to be Hokage but now?! Knowing that my father was Hokage and saved the village and sacrificed he's own son... No I decided I'm going to leave this miserable place! Interesting choice kid yk I have a name! Ik kid

After I packed everything I went saying I was going to visit gaara since he understands me that idea was from Kurama hehe I was out I kept walking farther and farther not knowing where I was going but at least it was better than that place! I kept walking until...

???'s Pov

I was walking around the forest for a Monday stroll until... What?! Why is there a kid in the forest?! Wait.. and not any kid the nine tails? "Hey my name's Tobi what are you doing here?" "Oh I left my village and idk where to go... "(Kurama told Naruto to be careful) "Oh I get it lucky for you kid you can come to my place!" "Wow really?! Thanks!" I took him to my house Not the Akatsuki base, not yet....

"Here we are!" "Thanks old man!" "Yk I'm only 27..." "Wow your the same age as my Sensei" "Who's your Sensei?" "Kakashi Hatake!" My eyes widened a bit but my mask covered that "Anyways... Why do you wear a mask?" "Idk for fun?" "Do you have another one?" "Oh yea I do" "can I try it!" "Okay it's right over there" I pointed my hand to it "Wow"

(This is how it looks like)Naruto putted it on but it was too big "Haha" "Not funny!" (Btw Tobi is cooking while they are talking he was also cooking eggs) we eat and soon it was night tho

(This is how it looks like)Naruto putted it on but it was too big "Haha" "Not funny!" (Btw Tobi is cooking while they are talking he was also cooking eggs) we eat and soon it was night tho... "I don't have another bed yet so can you sleep at the couch?" "Yea after all without you I'd be sleeping in the rain heh" "Okay then Good night" "Good night!"

Tomorrow

I woke up did my routine and saw the blonde still asleep I was looking at him while thinking carefully We could get the nine tails now but maybe it's better to not yet.....

Naruto's Pov

*Talking to Kurama the hears some mumbling not the nine tails but real so he opens his eyes...* I saw an old staring at me like I did a crime "Tobi! Idk how is your expression but from my side I looks like your look'n at me like I did a crime" "Oh is that so..." "Yea.."

Me

Sooooooo Time skip to Shippuden time line soo Naruto is 14.5 and Tobi has become Naruto's Sensei and Naruto sees Tobi(Obito) as his father now and he knows he's Obito and his face and what happened and (PSY) aka Project Tsuku Yomi and they agreed to take a 1/4 of the nine tails only

To konoha they have been searching for Naruto and thinks he's dead but there still searching Sasuke also remembers he's memories Enjoy!

Naruto's Pov

"Thanks for training me Obito Sensei.... Yk it's kind of annoying when I have to call you 'Sensei' when we're training Dad" (Even tho I rarely said that I just wanted to argue) "Yea but your Dad is your Sensei happy?" Pouts....

To Konoha

Sasuke's Pov

Well... Just like any other day.. we have a mission I went there to know the information about the mission so I went to the Hokage office..." Your going to have a new teammate You can introduce yourself" what?! No "My name is Sai Nice to meet you" "..." "Lady 5th we can't have a new teammate!" "I said you are so you are and don't be rude!"

Later on we couldn't get along so (Kakashi is gone sry forgot) Yamato trapped us in some werid Wood trap thing and it was a long day

Naruto's Pov

"So Naruto Since you masted the Jutsu you can become an Akatsuki now!" "YYAYAYAYAYYAYA" I was sooo excited finally I was trying to get this for 1.5 years tho I was kind of nervous....

"Guys this is a new member of the Akatsuki! And his name is Naruto Uzumaki please introduce yourselves!" They were quite surprised knowing I was the Jinjuriki of the nine tails "Tobi what are you suming up?" The longed hair blonde said "I'm not suming anything Deidara Senpai! I got Pain's permission!" "What?" They all said surprisingly expect of Itach idk him and honestly I don't like him cuz he killed he's own clan!

"Well...?" Obito Sensei said "I'm Deidara" "Kakuzu" "Sasori" "Hidan" "Zetsu" "Kisame" "Itachi" "Konan nice to meet you Naruto" "You too" I said respectfully "Deidara Sensei your kind of different then expected" I said "Is that an insult kid? And who said I was 'your' Sensei?" He said " Oh No No not at all your better than expected and well your Tobi Sensei's Sensei so your basically my Sensei" I said proud of myself
"Oh never knew Tobi had a Student"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guy's soo I think this chapter is good tell me in the comments if you want anything and tell me who you want to be close to Naruto if you want!
♥️ Thanks for all your Support! ♥️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------