Chapter: 3 Team 7!

Sakura's Profile

Name: Sakura Haruno
Age: 13
Grender: Female
Father: Kizashi Haruno
Mother: Mebuki Haruno
Character: Braty, Annoying, Selfish
Talent: Chakra Control
Dream: To win Sasuke

Story Start

Naruto's Pov

I was in my bed after I got kicked out of the hospital for making a problem but I still can't get over that Sasuke really forgot me it's been over 2 hours I hate it the most person that respected me and treated me well was him and he forgot me?! Well at least I still have Iruka but... His always busy with the academy what should I do tell Sasuke about me or forget him idk now but I think I will if I meet again but idk if I can forgive him either!

Personally I feel like I hate him for forgetting me! And I was worried about like hell and he forgets about his best friend?!!! I saw myself in another place and bars again it's where Kurama was!! "Hey Kurama!!" "Heh" "Hey Kurama?" "Hm?" "I wanted to ask you something... What would you do if you were me... With Sasuke" "Sasuke Huh? Well I would forget about him" "And you think I should do that?" "Yea.." "Okay now I feel way more confident. Thanks Kurama your the best" "Don't say that kid!" And I was back to my bed peacefully l

The next day

I got ready as always and head to the academy and saw Sasuke I didn't say anything and sat "Hey...Naruto? Look l-" "I didn't wanna hear it!" His eyes widen a bit "Look just listen and you will understand.....Well someone told me this... When we were fighting that guy you fell unconscious and I keept fighting him and he hit my head so I forgot all my memories..." "Yea and?" "I just wanted to apologize for forgetting you"

I feel bad I mean I started this he just protect me but... Idk what to do anymore! I need some time alone so I'll ignore him in the meantime "Okay whatever idc anyway" he seemed desperate Bruh I don't want to deal with this! "Naruto you seemed mad before now you don't care?!" "Well I was just surprised that you forgot me!" "Well it's not like it was my choice!" "Could you forget your brother?!" He looked down "As I thought! You were like a brother to me! But you still forgot me!"

"Well at least your not in the same place as him! Do you want me to put you with that criminal?!" My eyes widen I don't know what to say "isn't it the opposite?! Shouldn't you remember the one you like and forget the one you hate?!!" "Well I won't ever forget him do you think I can just forget after watching 518,400 times?!!" Again my eyes widened sooo much how?! 518,400 times??!!! Why?! I can't understand anything anymore!!!

"Yea well that doesn't fix anything dose it?" "Well.." "Just forget it already!"

Later On When The Academy Starts

"Now you are going to do the graduation test!" Iruka Sensei said Damn!

After Doing The Test

Dude! I did it! Seriously I did it! "Now we will announce the teams..." Who am I going to be with? "Team 10... Shikamaru, Choji, Ino" Nooo Shika is gone "Team 9... Lee, Neji, Tenten" well that's good I guess? "Team 8... Hinata, Kiba, Shino" Nooo Hinata and him.. "Team 7... Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura" WHAT NO NO NO NO NO NO WAY AM I DOING THAT "IRUKA SENSEI NO WAY CAN I DO THAT" "Why? Aren't you Sasuke's friend?" I looked down at the other way Damn!

When Kakashi Came

"Sorry guys I'm late" our 'look like dumb' Sensei Damn! Why did our Sensei have to be lazy?! "Anyways let's go out to the roof shouldn't we?" Dude! I followed him and when we got there he said "Let's see let me have you guys introduce yourselves" and the brat said "Introduce ourselves... What should we say?" "Your likes, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies things like that" "Before that can you tell us about yourself?" Said the brat again " Me? My name's Kakashi Hatake what I like is none of you r business what I dislike is none of your business and my I don't have a current dream