💜💜💜

Note: Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading

"Congratulations on winning yet another challenging case, attorney Jeon."

Cheers could be heard around the workplace, and Seokjin raised a glass in toast. Simply grinning, Jungkook acknowledges everyone's well wishes. The true blood alpha is followed by Seokjin as he enters his cabin. "When is the treat, then?" Seokjin inquires while lounging on the sofa. "If I treated you for every case I won, I would undoubtedly go into debt," snorts Jungkook. The beta scoffed. "Was that a case of you being stingy or arrogant?"

"Suit yourselves," Jungkook says, shrugging. "You're filthy rich, my friend. What would happen if you gave this lovely gentleman here a little bit of a luxurious treat?" he asks, pointing to himself. Jungkook gave him an unimpressed look as he sorted out the papers on his desk. His phone suddenly rang, and Jungkook furrowed his brows because the call was from his son's school. " Hello?" Jungkook answers timidly. A honey-coated deep voice was heard on the other side: "Am I speaking to Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

" Yes?"

"Mr. Jeon I'm the principle of Seoul International School; I am afraid your presence is immediately required here since your son, Mr. Jeon Yeonjun, got himself into a bit of trouble." Jungkook sighed. His son always gets himself into trouble because of his sensitive and emotional nature. Yeonjun probably got that from him. Oh, how much trouble Jungkook had caused as a child! He praised his parents for putting up with his tantrums.

"I will be there in 20 minutes," Jungkook says as he cuts the call. "What happened?" Seokjin asks with a raised brow. "Junie got himself into trouble; the principle asked me to come." Seokjin grins. "I knew my baby Alpha was feisty." Jungkook gave him a pointed look. "Shut up, Hyung; you, Jimin Hyung, and Yoongi Hyung spoil him the most." Seokjin stands up in fake offense. "What did I do? And don't talk like you don't spoil him enough. You are the worst in that case." Jungkook ignored him as he hastily packed his bag. "Whatever, I am taking leave for the remaining day." Jungkook says as he rushes out of the office.

Ms. Choi was almost trembling as Kim Taehyung signed the papers in front of him. "Do you want me to raise the temperature, Ms. Choi?" he inquires, his brow furrowed. "What gives you that uneasy look?"

Ms. Choi laughs awkwardly. " It's just that those two children come from very wealthy and powerful families, sir. Yoona's mother is the CEO of the Marine Group, and Yeonjun's father is a well-known attorney and the co-owner of the Kim-Jeon Law Firm. I'm afraid of what will happen if we offend them. You may not be familiar because you are new, but the parents of the students at this school are even more difficult to deal with than the students themselves."

Taehyung gave her a sharp look before putting his pen down and folding his arms over his chest. "Ms. Choi, they may be big hotshots and celebrities in their circles, but this is a school, and I am the principal here. I don't care who they are or how rich they are; I don't bow to anyone, and you shouldn't either." The omega says, his head held high. "We summoned them because their children frequently get into fights. What do you think they'll become if we don't teach them discipline?"Ms. Choi stands wordlessly, absorbing his words. "You need not worry, Ms. Choi; I am perfectly capable of handling them," the omega says with a confidence that leaves no room for doubt. Ms. Choi nods as she stands besides him.