Introduction

Hello everyone, this is my first ff and I'm writing it on one of my favourite shows LRL. Please forgive me if there's mistakes 🙏.
This is the introduction and I have made some changes in the story which is different from the actual LRL show. One of the changes is that vidya is alive and did not die in that incident, she was saved by KMA people and she was a part of the mission. I hope you guys will enjoy reading my ff ❤️.

Captain Rajveer Singh ShekawatA handsome, dashing, intelligent and brave army officer

A handsome, dashing, intelligent and brave army officer.
Also called as Raj.
Best friend of Naveen and Abhimanyu.
Loves Naina a lot but couldn't say it before the car blast.
Loves his country a lot.
Assumed dead.

Captain Naveen Singh AhluwaliaA handsome, intelligent and brave army officer

A handsome, intelligent and brave army officer.
Best friend of Rajveer and Abhimanyu
Loves his little sister a lot.
Loves his country a lot.
Secretly loved someone before his death (not Dr Ritu).
Assumed dead.

Captain Abhimanyu Rai ChauhanA hot, handsome, dashing, intelligent and brave army officer

A hot, handsome, dashing, intelligent and brave army officer.
Vice principal of KMA.
Strict for training and duty.
Also called as Abhi.
Best friend of Raj, Naveen and Gunny.
King/Yuvraj of Barmer but only few people knows about this. He has taken the responsibility as king of Barmer after his father's death but never had a proper royal coronation as king because he was not ready for that big coronation. (I'm not talking about the scene where minister shroff puts Tilak on his head and makes him king, that is already there in my story, I'm talking about the real royal coronation which he was supposed to have.) Doesn't like that much to be called as prince or king.
Misses Raj, Naveen and his Baba sa a lot, he sometimes even cry remembering them but never let his emotions come out in front of others because he doesn't want other people to become sad because of him. Some times he lets his emotions come out in front of Gunny.
Loves to play music and sing but he does it only some times now.
Has some unknown special feelings for a cadet of his but hasn't realised anything of that sort yet.
Loves his country a lot, can do anything for his country.