Part 5 Memories🥺🥲❤️

Hi my lovely readers, I'm back with another part, orr joh part 5 16th Thursday ko upload hui thi woh galti se hui thi, actually maine save ki jagah galti se publish click kardiya tha, sorry. And also sorry maine phirse late nahi bohoth zyaada late update diya, thoda thoda kar ke kuch zyaada hi late ho gaya, sorry🥺.

So let's start

Abhi was outside the house with his back and head leaning on to a tree bark, seeing him anybody could say that he was depressed, disturbed, emotional and broken. Tears were flowing from his eyes, he tried hard to control them, par kya kare jin aasuo ko behna hota hain woh toh behe hi jaata hain and these tears were some tears which he kept hidden inside him for so long not letting them flow.
He closed his eyes remembering something which happened in the past.....

Flashback

He got his promotion letter from his seniors and they said that he was promoted from a lieutenant to a Captain.
He was really happy after getting the news and thanked his seniors and came out of the senior's cabin, just as he came out the first person who came to his mind was Naveen. He thought how much Naveen would have been happy for him if he was there and if he got to know that Abhi was getting promoted. He remembered the time when he and Raj got to know that Naveen got promoted to a Captain and how much they celebrated his promotion, thinking about all that he got tears in his eyes and then he wiped his tears and came out of that place. After he came out he decided to call the two most important people in his life to tell them the good news, his Baba sa and Raj . Abhi called His highness first, the phone rang but no one picked up the call, he then called to the landline in his office and then his Kaka sa picked up the call and said that His Highness is in an important meeting and his phone is probably on silent mode that's why he didn't pick up the call, so then Abhi decided to tell his Dad about his promotion later (Abhi didn't tell Kaka sa about his promotion).
Abhi then called Raj excitedly

Abhi - abey call utana yaar, wese toh humesha apne phone ko apne aas paas rakhta hain jese girlfriend ho aur aaj hain ki call nahi uta raha. Aur agar humne isko humare promotion ke baare mein nahi bataya aur isko kahi aur se pata chala to kahega (mimicking Raj) Abhi tune mujhe itna paraya kardiya, tere se yeh ummid nahi thi , arre agar mujhe tere promotion ke baare mein pata chalta toh main kya dukhi hota, main toh bohoth zyada kush hota, Chauhan sahab apne mujhe dhoka de diya. Orr phir apna wahi purana overacting ki dukan start kar dega

After 2-3 more rings Raj picked up the call

Raj - Hi Abhi, kaafi dino baad call kiya

Abhi - (in a sarcastic tone) Hi Shekhawat Sahab, bohoth jaldi call nahi uta liya

Raj - arre sorry yaar ek important kaam kar raha tha toh phone utane mein zyada dher lag gaya. Chal woh chod bata call kyu kiya, koi important kaam tha kya?

Abhi - (excitedly) Raj Raj Raj you cannot even believe what just happened

Raj - what happened

Abhi - I got promoted

Raj got really happy as he told that and a wide smile came on to his face

Abhi - ab tera dost ek lieutenant se Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan banchuka hain

Raj - (in a happy and excited tone) reeaaaallllllyyy wow that's amazing, I'm so so so happy for you Abhi, Congratulations

Abhi - Thank you so much Raj

Raj - acha wese His Highness ko bataya?

Abhi - arre kaha yaar, tujhe call karne se pehle unhi ko call kiya tha but unhone call hi nahi utaya, uske baad humne unke office ke landline pe call kiya toh Kaka sa se pata chala ke woh ek important meeting mein hain toh unhone apna phone silent pe rakha hain, toh unhe yeh kabar nahi de paye abhi tak.