date <3

For a pretty and astonishingly smart person like Kim Taehyung, this was definitely not his first time to go on a date with someone

For a pretty and astonishingly smart person like Kim Taehyung, this was definitely not his first time to go on a date with someone. But this time it was different, VERY different, i mean if you think about it he was going on a date with Kim Jisoo, the Kim Jisoo who was literally glaring at him, the first time he entered the centre, the Kim Jisoo who annoyed him THE most, the Kim Jisoo who made him wash the kid's utensils? Oh this date is going to be Amazing.

It was now 7 p.m, this was the time Taehyung could finally escape from this hell, as he says. He saw Jisoo talking to jaehyun and haechan about something he wanted to go to her and maybe walk with her to the bus stop, but felt too shy to approach her, this made him feel very weird cause in his life he never felt this nervous about approaching a girl, maybe if only she was alone then he would've approached her but it still was VERY weird.

As he was about to leave the building, jisoo saw him and called him "Kim Taehyung...", he felt a very unknown feeling creeping in his stomach, when he moved his direction towards her, he could see her smiling as hyuck playfully said "kim jisoo keep us updated" , and when jisoo was walking towards him, hyuck and jaehyun whispered to him from the afar "kim Taehyung you got this!!!" this made taehyung laugh, but when jisoo was infront of him he calmed himself down, cause for some reason the kim Taehyung who was always very confident was feeling nervous because of this Jisoo, who he always wanted to ignore but here he was going on a date with not so ignorable "Kim Jisoo" .

"Hi.." Jisoo said as Taehyung was still daydreaming, but once Jisoo pinched his hands he was fully awake, " Omg, hi i was thinking about something, btw are you going to the bus stop..?" He said, Even tho he knew that Jisoo was walking towards the bus stop,but he can't just let her assume that he was some sort of stalker....

"Uhh... I have a suggestion why don't we just go to the cafe you were talking about, i mean i know that the timing for our date is 8 p.m, but as we both are here why don't we just go there first...?, I mean if that's ok with you...?" Jisoo said with a smile, Taehyung was happy, really happy about this suggestion and agreed with her. As the walk to that cafe was about 10 minutes, they both started walking towards the cafe, the atmosphere was kind of awkward because all they talked about was Jisoo ranting about how much haechan and jaehyun were teasing her about this date, this made taehyung a bit happy and shy cause she was talking about him with her friends, that was kind of cute, at least to him.

Now as they were inside the cafe, the cafe was aesthetically pleasing and the smell of bread, coffee and pizza was all over the place, which was somewhat comforting for both of them. "Jisoo, where do you wanna sit?" Taehyung asked, Rolling her eyes and with a playful grin Jisoo said "Not at you acting like we have plenty of seats available... Let's just sit at that one" this made taehyung cackle.

As now they both were settled down in their seats, "So how was your day?" Taehyung asked showing his brightest smile, ignoring his question but not his smile, Jisoo said "Taehyung why do you like me? I mean we were supposed to be the rivals of this centre, you never really liked me from the beginning and even forgot to fetch naeun from her school, which made me very annoyed with you, what changed..?" This made Taehyung speechless, i mean how was he supposed to tell her that nothing changed, it was just that, in his opinion the only thing that matters is that he likes jisoo, there's no reason for why he started liking her, why was he so stunned by her beautiful smile, how was he supposed to tell her that for him liking her was not just a mere accident but a choice, and that too one of the best choices he ever made.

So he told all this without thinking too much, and now the always grumpy faced jisoo was a blushing mess, she was shocked because of this confession. Jisoo hated how good Taehyung was with his words, and how easy it was for him to make her blush, just like that.

"Kim Taehyung were you always THIS good with your words...?" Jisoo asked without facing him, because she didn't wanted him to see her shocked and panicked face, this whole thing was just too much for her. But Taehyung being Taehyung said "if only you were a bit attentive towards me you would've known about how much of a nice talker i was", as Jisoo was about to say something, the waiter came interrupting their talk and took the order.

The whole date was just Taehyung making Jisoo blush with his flirting and saying how much he likes her. After this date Jisoo knew that she also liked Taehyung but was still not ready to tell him so she told him that to wait a bit and maybe give her a little time to think, even tho in the back of her mind she knew the answer was Yes.

Taehyung was ready to wait, but he had his condition and that was to go on more dates with him to which jisoo agreed.

They both knew this was definitely not gonna be their last date. They both left the cafe not talking much cause their hearts were already speaking.

Oh how much they both wanted to tell this to their bestfriends jimin, hyuck and jaehyun..

This was indeed a nice day for both of them. Cause nothing's better than two weird people going on a date :)

( Hope you'll liked this narration, i know it's not that good but please bare with my new writer era 😔💗 love you'll, and please do comment about your thoughts on my narration style <3)

-LIV <3