go big or go home

Jisoo was just a normal human being

Jisoo was just a normal human being. It was not like she was very confident or very enthusiastic about everything that happened around her, Though she was an independent women, living alone in a small but aesthetically pleasing apartment in soul. The only people she was really close with were Jaehyun and Haechan.

But now she was going on a second date with "Kim Taehyung" , the not so normal human being... He was confident, enthusiastic and was even close to getting expelled from college.

Oh, this one's going to be really interesting, she thaught while getting ready for her amusement park date. It was currently 9A.M, even though Taehyung's coming to pick her at 11, she still got up early. ( Or maybe she couldn't sleep well last night because she was VERY nervous and had to Panic video call Jaehyun and Haechan! )

Now sitting on her sofa she was waiting for taehyung, while video calling jaehyun and haechan talking about other people's buisness (what..? Please we'll do that) when suddenly her doorbell rings, haechan and jaehyun gives her some motivational words and tells her to not do anything stupid or weird but jisoo being jisoo cuts the call and runs towards the door.

Now standing taehyung in front of her wearing casual shirt and trousers but still looking like a Greek god. "Jisoo-shi we have the whole day for us now quit staring and let's go.. i mean you can stare after getting in the car if you want..." he says with his oh so annoying grin and stupid looking smiley eyes. Hearing this false accusation that she was staring at him she hits his arm a little, which gets a BIG reaction from taehyung because he's an overdramatic bitch... "I was NOT staring at you" she says with an annoyed expression and without any further argument taehyung just takes her hand and gets in the car.

The car ride was not very talkative like it should've been because both taehyung and jisoo can't shut up for shit. The whole ride went by in silent but it was not uncomfortable or awkward rather peaceful and calming.

After approximately an hour they're here in front of their destination. Taehyung tells jisoo to wait for him at the front gate while he went to park his car, it only took taehyung a minute or two to comeback. They enter the amusement park and chaos begin.

"What do you wanna do first" taehyung asks jisoo and gets an weird expression in return, "we're obviously gonna ride these crazy ass rides cause what else are we here for? Bro stop asking dumb questions and let's go to that roller coaster!! I absolutely love rollercoasters LET'S GET GOING!!!" taehyung loved how enthusiastic jisoo looked right now, how her eyes were literally shining looking at the rides. And at that moment taehyung knew that it was definitely not just a mere crush.. his heart was speaking on his own, this moment felt like something which he wanted to capture forever in his heart, "IS THIS LOVE ..." he asked himself while looking at the most beautiful girl who was still looking at the rides with her shiny eyes. She felt like a sky full of beautiful and magnificent clouds, which he truly loved, she felt like the cold breeze after a whole day of raining, the breeze that makes you feel free and happy. In his eyes she was prettier than dandelions in April, stars in the sky, flowers in the meadow... Oh god he was for real in love ... Kim Taehyung was in love!