Card Of Love

#2: Love - My Hero Academia

Aizawa trudged into his classroom; the students of 1A were chattering away as they did before he arrived.

"Good morning, Sensei" The students chant as bowed their upper half towards the floor.

"You may sit down." The students proceeded to sit back down in their seats while waiting patiently for further instruction.

"Class, I have a very important announcement." The class intensified their gaze at Aizawa.

"As you know, Midoriya had to go to the hospital to get reconstructive surgery. Unfortunately, this means that he won't be able to train for about two months." They gasped and widened their eyes.

"Yes Uraraka." Aizawa sighed as he turned to the brunette girl.

"Sensei, may we make a card for Izuku for when he gets back?" Uraraka requested.

"I don't see why not." Aizawa agreed

After school; Ochako, Tsu, Momo and Kyoka met in Ochako's dorm room. Ochako and Momo sat on the white and lime green bed while Kyoka grabbed a lime green chair and Tsu decided to sit on the floor.

"Hmmm, get well soon card for Izuku..." Ochako tapped her blue pen on her chin as she thought.

"I'll get the supplies." Kyoka looked towards Ochako with a rare smile.

"Or I could just just create them." Momo suggests as she turns her head to Kyoka and shrugs.

" If Momo creates the materials than we wouldn't have to spend any money." Ochako wrote in her black notepad.

"Okay so what do we need?" Tsu inquired as she twiddle her thumbs and moved her hair out of her face.

"Construction paper, gels pens, pencils, markers, scissors and glue." Ochako listed as she nodded at Momo.

"I think everyone has pencils, pens and markers and we can ask around for scissors and glue; all I need to make is construction paper." Momo stated as Ochako wrote down what she said.

"Or we could ask Sero for some tape?" Tsu suggested as the others gagged.

"Glues fine, thank you." Ochako looked of to the side and blushed.

‐‐------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later when Izuku came back; the whole class gave him a very warm welcome.

"Welcome back Izuku!" The class cheered as he stepped into the door of Classroom 1A.

"Me, Momo, Kyoka and Tsu made this card for you." Ochako blushed as she handed the card to Izuku.

The card was yellow with green letter, a portrait of him drawn by Kyoka and tons of little hearts and flowers on the page drawn by each of the girls. On the inside it read, "Hope you're back soon!" Everyone had signed the card and wrote kind messages; even a begrudging Katsuki.

"Thank you so much, guys." Izuku's eyes welled up with tears as he held the card to his chest.

"Oh Izuku, don't cry." Ochako held Izuku's face upright to meet her glazed eyes.

"I'm good, just really happy." Izuku explained as Ochako encased him in a tight hug. This hug didn't feel like any other hug; it felt like wearing a warm blanket while staring up at the stars.

"Ahm." Aizawa stood behind the two as he waited for them to get to their seats.

"Sorry Sensei." Ochako and Izuku shuffled to their seats while blushing in unison.

THE END