Boredom and Bruises

#3: Light - Beavis & Butt-head
Beavis_Kinnie

"I'm bored." Beavis complained as he flicked through the TV channels.

"What do yo wanna do?" Butt-head asked as he looked towards his partner.

"I don't know; something other than watching TV." Beavis tilted his head back and rested it on top of the couch.

"How about flashlight tag?" Butt-head suggested as looked towards the drawer.

"Sure." Beavis agreed as he approached the drawer and picked up two flashlights.

"You have the red one, I'll have the black." Beavis explained as he handed Butt-head a red flashlight.

"I'll go turn off the lights." Butt-head walked towards the light switch and turned it off.

"Okay; three, two, one, go!" Beavis exclaimed.

The two ran around the whole tagging each other with flashlights; bodies pumping with adrenaline.

"Shit!" Beavis yelled as he hit his head on the dining table.

"You okay, man?" Butt-head stopped and pointed his flashlight to Beavis.

"I'm gonna turn the lights back on." Although Beavis only had a small bruise; Butt-head decided to end the game.

"Go sit on the chair while I get you some ice." Butt-head requested.

Butt-head rummaged through the freezer and found a frozen water bottle. He walked towards Beavis and handed him the water bottle.

"Thanks man." Beavis looked up at Butt-head with sincerity.

"No problem, dude." Butt-head kissed Beavis on the cheek.

"You forgot something." Beavis smirked.

Butt-head proceeded to passionately kiss him on lips and wrap his nimble arms around him.

"Much better." Beavis smiled as he held the water bottle to his head.

THE END