Chapter 1-Desmon's Dream

It's the last week of high school for the seniors of Arcadia Prep. Among the students is Desmon Drake, who looks a little nervous. In addition to his leanness and muscularity, Desmon also wore his uniform of a navy blue polo, blue pants with a white stripe, and black hiking boots, his eyes were a beautiful blue that made think you were looking at the sea, and his skin was lightly tanned as if he had just returned from the beach, he also had a scar starting at his jawline and reaching just below his jugular, and a mop of raven black hair with a purple stripe.

 In addition to his leanness and muscularity, Desmon also wore his uniform of a navy blue polo, blue pants with a white stripe, and black hiking boots, his eyes were a beautiful blue that made think you were looking at the sea, and his skin was li...

 He as well as the rest of his class are excited since today they get the forms to apply at the colleges of their choice. The teacher passes out the forms for each of the colleges in Arcadia which are Arcane Academy, Arcadia University, Arcane Prep University, and finally Arcania College. Desmon doesn't look at the other forms and fills out the one for a college called Arcane Academy, the highest-rating college for mystic arts. Desmon wishes to attend there just as his grandfather once did. The teacher starts calling out some students' names to tell the class what school they're aiming for and why. Soon it is Desmon's turn, he walks up to the front of the classroom, takes a deep breath, and starts talking.

"I want to attend Arcane Academy for a few reasons. First of all, it's like a dream come true for me as my grandfather was an Archmage and I want to follow in his footsteps. Secondly, I want to explore the possibilities of magic and all its secrets. Lastly, I feel that this college will give me the best opportunities for success in this field." Desmon states with conviction.

Once Desmon stopped talking, his entire class burst out laughing. Desmon can hear them saying how his mana is the weakest, or that a college like Arcane Academy wouldn't accept someone like him. Desmon just shrugs it off, walks back to his desk, and sits down with the students still laughing as the unconcerned teacher ignores the bullying. Desmon was used to the bullying since he's been bullied ever since his mana manifested, the only people that believe in him are his mother, father, and little sister. Desmon doesn't show it in public because it would just give his bullies more power, but it does bother him, sometimes to the point he has to get in trouble for walking out of class in fear of having a mental breakdown. Desmons eyes follow the next person who walks up, his biggest tormentor and bully of the school, Matthew Pratt, a six foot three inches tall white teen, with dirty blond hair, a pair of heterochromia eyes, the left red while the right is gray, pretty light and agile, also wearing the Arcadia Prep uniform.

 Desmons eyes follow the next person who walks up, his biggest tormentor and bully of the school, Matthew Pratt, a six foot three inches tall white teen, with dirty blond hair, a pair of heterochromia eyes, the left red while the right is gray, pr...