Chapter 1

Atlanta Ga, 2:30pm

Me and my sisters where upstairs until we heard our mom call us "MYA,LOVELY"she yelled as we came downstairs "I have some news" "what is it" "we are moving to NYC" it got quiet as my sister turn her head to look at me "ma"

"what" "after all that u want to move" "yes" "why" I crossed my arms "I don't owe you an explanation" "you owe me a lot of stuff and explanations" "problem" as my mom stud there with a mad look.

"Whatever" I walked upstairs to my room,,now as u can see my and my mom don't really get along it's been like that all my life

if it wasn't about me not watching HER KIDS it's was about what I was wearing it was to tight or to loose it use to affect me now I just clap back or don't say nothing.

"Lovely" my sister said as she sat on my bed "you good" "I'm good" "you know it might be fun living in a big sexy city" "sexy" "yeah girl niggas be fine asf down there" we both started laughing

3days later
Harlem,sugarhill

Notti and dd's house
*notti calling lovely for the 50th time in three days* "yo notti you good bro"dd said after seeing the worried look on notti face. "Naw my best friend ain't call me back in 3day I'm worried bout her crazy ass" "who Eva" "naw u don't know her"

"ok so tell us nigga" ddot finally spoke. Before he could start talking he's mom called "NOTTI" "yes mama" he said as him and dd and ddot walked in the kitchen "somebody outside for u" "who" "can't tell u but you will love it" "word?" "Swear"melz said while smiling at him.

They walk outside to see Dee and them "yo wsp yall".They dap everybody up "ma said somebody was out here for me" "yeah she said she would be back in bout five minutes" said dee "bet"

dudeylo came down the stairs form he's apartment "yo Dudey" said ddot while daping him up along with everybody else "y'all ready to smoke" dudey said "nigga we been ready with yo slow ass" jay added "yea ok Megamind" jay sucks his teeth and roll he's eyes.

            5 to 10 minutes later
"Yo notti pass the blunt dic"dd said well waiting impatiently "nigga hold on" they started going back and forth until they hear a loud voice say "is that bestie notti Osamaaaaaaaa" it's was lovely calling out to her very best friend

for years they didn't get to see really each other unless the she was here to see here grandma or when her mom sent her to her grandma when she missbehave but they FaceTimed almost on daily but they managed to still be close ash.

He get up and looks around the corner to see lovely next thing you know he ran to her with a big ass smile on he's face while he was hugging her. Everybody gets up to see these to hugging. He let go

"is that lovely gzzzzzzzzz" dudeylo yelled for a distance "is that
dudeyloooooo"she walk over to see her long time brother best friend and also big brother figure she hugs him "hey mh i miss u" "me too I miss both of yall" "y'all not go tell us who this is"ddot said with a attitude "this lovely this my real bestie right here this the girl I was talking bout"

" Nice to meet you ma" dd said smiling along with everyone else greeting her except for ddot. "So how come we ain't know bout her" ddot asked in a sarcastic way "it was kind of a private friendship" said notti

"naw y'all just been fuckin" "bro what" she gives him a stink look "don't mind him thats ddot" dudeylo said while sucking he's teeth "mhm" just rolled her eyes "how u know her" "this lil sis and her brother was my best friend"

"mmm" ddot said it with an attitude "anyways kay what you doing down there" said notti "we live here now" "word" "yeah" "where mya" notti said blushing hardly "at nana house" "tine" "with melz" "sis u trying to smoke" "hy" they got to dudelyo apartment to smoke

Ddot pov
I'm not gon lie when I saw ha she was cute asf but I have girlfriend that would fuck me up if she saw me looking at ha but I find found it a bit weird that their friendship was private unless they been fucking but hey.

She look so fine while high that smile, the low red eyes ha laughing even when nothing was being said but I got to stop I got a girl
End of ddot pov
"So how you feeling" dudeylo said
About?
"Your brother"
"I'm alright" she said as put her head down notti lefts her head u. " your not alone you got me, notti, Mya,tine,nana, yo mama"

"now u pushin it"they all laugh "you get us two rs" quan said while he was rolling a blunt "but y'all don't even know me fr" so you with lil bro and u mad cool so that make u lil sis" "thank you quan"

they all high asf but still manage to talk 😭. "Notti on some rs" ddot said out his big mouth ass "what" "what y'all is" "my best friend tf" "y'all fuc" "watch ya mouth" lovely said

"why mad for it was a question" "he told u no I said no why u still asking you want him or sum" "bro what stop playin with me" ddot said finna catch a attitude "naw u on dick hard right now"

"Arl yall chill" dd said while letting out a laugh "smochie" "yo bro watch fuckin mouth" notti said coming to her defense "what I do" "naw u called her a smochie to far" dd said sitting up"she kind of look like one" ddot added to what he was saying "rs shit stop talkin like that before I really boom you"dudeylo said ddot just sucked he teeth and went to the bathroom

Lovely pov
When I first saw ddot he looked so  chilled til he opened is mouth but he is so fine though but I can also tell that he was the type to push your buttons just to see what u will do so I really didn't say much until he called me a smochie
End of lovely pov

*He comes back to set down* "you the real smochie" "what" "all them bitches u done been with" "damn" keem being a instigator "and that Kayla bitch" she said sitting up

"naw watch ya mouth "naw tell ha to watch ha fuckin mouth with ha dog mouth ass" "bro u still on that"notti said laughing "nah cause y'all ain't see ha live" "she was talkin bout u on that one live"

"right" "you fanned out why u was on her live" "I wasn't one of y'all fan pages sent it to me"  " first, it was her on my page with the laughing emoji in my instagram comments and throwing shade in her TikToks going on live talkin on my dead's and ha mama had something to say and sister.

To him it wasn't really a surprise to see her in mess and not steppin bout what she been saying at this point for him it's embarrassing to have a messy making girlfriend that's scary asf💀.

"So when u see ya bitch tell ha I said I'm gon slap ha when I see ha mom I'm a put that old bitch in a hospital sense she want to be in teen drama and ha sista I'm a drag that hoe every Time I see ha"

*everybody speechless *she gets up to leave* "where you going" notti said "to get tine and go home I'll call u when I get there" "Arl I love u mh" "I love you too" bye lo, bye y'all *she walks out the door*

I hope yall like this 😩💙