Chapter 3

This chapter may trigger trauma like sa,and abuse!!!!

New person unlocked

Name:lorena shay miles(rena Osama)Age:18 She is lovely's bsf

Age:18
She is lovely's bsf

her best friend is lorena, lorena miles they have been friends since pre school and never left each other's side sense.they don't get to hang out much cause lovely moved but all that gon change.

Harlem,Sugarhill 9:00 am

*lovely wakes up to her phone ringing* *FaceTime from: my bby rena 💕* "bro it 9am is better be an emergency" "girl stfu and get your food from of the door before a homeless person get it" "what food" "I doordashed dummy"

*she got out the bed to go open the door * "rena" lovely jumped on her best friend "hey ma" "u gay" "only for u ma" "bffr come on"

"ok I see u with the red" Rena said walk in her room"girl you already know that's my color" "at this point you own it" "here yo food ma" "thank u rena" *lovely looks at her Lock Screen for the time along with rena looking at unfamiliar faces* "who dem"

"thats dd and notti and ddot Dee" her continue to show her everyone "naw who that right there" "notti ma" "mmm not chu friends with the opps

"girl what opps wtf😭" "that's the nigga who cheated on Kayla" "kayla who" "Kayla robins" (ddot ex girlfriend) "girl don't nobody care bout her" "what she did to u"

"you the main person on instagram and don't know" "when this happened" *she explains* "I'll talk to her" "y'all friends I though you said you don't fuc with ha"
"I do and don't" "you movin mad weird" "how"
Lovely made a face:

"You fr right now lorena" "yes" *gets a call from dd* "yo love" "wsp dd" " who that girl on your story" he asked " my bsf why" "put me on love" "bffr" "naw cause I put you on with ddot" "naw cause u lyin u ain't put shit on😒"

"please love I'll do anything" "like what" "tell u everything ddot say bout u" "rena dd want to talk to you" *she gives rena the phone* "yo wsp ma"dd spoke up