Outer Code: The Butterfly Maiden

(') is thought
(") is talking

(??? POV)

I was watching the Football Frontier final match between Inakuni Raimon and Outei Tsukomiya. After the match, Inakuni Raimon was announced the champion and me was very proud of them after I heard their soccer club will be disband, but they accepted the challenge to reach their dream.

???: "I can't wait to see them again after I left the Island. However I wonder who's gonna pick to become Inazuma Japan Player"

I stand up and walk ahead to the exist. While walking, my phone start ringing and i look at it it was coach Zhao and I answered.

???: "Hello"

Coach Zhao: "I know you watch the final match and I know you can't wait to meet them again"

???: *chuckled* "You know me Coach, after all I left the Island 5 years ago to learn in this world since you knew my past and my true identity. Also training as a player.

Coach Zhao: "HO HO HO HO HO, I expected from you well since next is choosing the player all over the Japan. You will meet us at Kawaguchi Lake Sports Center and of course i will never tell them about you since it will be more surprising them, I will see you then "Butterfly Maiden".

???: "sure whatever you want Coach. I'm going home now and say hi to Lee Hao for me"

I end the call and head to the bakery for souvenir to my younger brother Since he like sweet and i always bring him head home.

Time Skip

THE NEXT DAY

8:00 PM IN INAZUMA TOWN

(??? POV)

I was patrolling in Inazuma Town on the roof top so i can see the view them down there. When i saw the elder woman screaming and shouting for help because her purse was taken away by two unknown men riding a scooter. I starting to follow them and waiting for clear area so no people will get involved or hostage.

???: 'The area is clear now my chance'

I jump in front of them and kick them to separate them. The scooter was crashed at the electric pole, and the two men was trying to escape, But I chop it their head so they will unconscious.

MINUTES LATER

(Author POV)

when the police was arrived, they saw the elder woman taken her purse back and the two men tying while unconscious. One of the police ask the elder woman.

Police: "Excuse ma'am may I ask what happened here?"

Elder Woman: "I was going to grocery to celebrate for my kids since they win the tournament but these two took my purse. I was following them until i reached them unconscious."

Police: "Is there any idea who did them?"

Elder Woman: "I'm sorry sir but i have no idea who did them but I saw a beautiful butterfly on their head after I came here."

Police: "A butterfly?"

The police have no clue or any idea of this person but little didn't they know the person who did the two mens is still on the rooftop without them noticed in later she disappeared.