CHAPTER 1

(DAY IN ANNOUNCEMENT)

Kazumi POV

Today is the day for the announce who will be chosen to become a member of Inazuma Japan. All the players all around in Japan in the stadium was excited to become a candidate, but still nervous. I can feel the aura that everyone was happy. Today I was an the audience section because I don't want some sort of attention and I expected to coach Zhao that he will put me on the screen which in result Asuto and the others won't stop talking about me for sure while they are in the candidate section, the funny part is those who will chosen will confuse them of who I am cause nobody know except my friend from Inakuni.

Asuto POV

Today is the day that the members of Inazuma Japan's team will be decide. Mom i hope you watch me from heavens, even you Dad I hope you watch me as well while you far away.

Asuto: Its time!

Haizaki; hmph, let come what way.

I saw Haizaki cross his arm and then tapping his finger on his arm which me starting to make a fun of him.

Asuto: Oh? Are you nervous Haizaki?

Haizaki: No way. You just need to control yourself more.

Asuto: I know, I know don't be nervous or else you make peeing yourself.

Haizaki: WHAT THE ASUTO!!!!!!

Everyone starting to laugh at him including myself

Asuto: I wish Kazumi watching us of how we become champion and become chosen of Japan's team.

Kirina: Don't worry even though she's not here or watching, she knows we still playing soccer.

Asuto: Yeah you're right.

Everyone agreed that she watching them but little didn't they know the girl they talking about is on the audience section watching them and still playing soccer. meanwhile Haizaki was confused of who they talking about and Kozoumaru was sweatdrop and sigh himself but he lived them alone or else Goujin say something if he start to talk.

Author POV

now that everyone was here in the stadium coach zhao was now on the field. The main screen was now pointing him now.

Coach Zhao: Oh oh oh oh oh And ladies and gentlemen I will show you the members of Japan's team by pushing this button and the main screen will be appear. So on the count of 3, 1..........2.........3..........click.

Asuto POV

I can't believe it, I actually become part of Inazuma Japan's team. Mom, Dad did you see that, Kazumi I really did it.

Asuto: Yes! I'm in Inazuma Japan! Yes, yes, yes! Haizaki!

Haizaki: So you're a midfilder, Asuto.

Asuto: huh? You're right.

Author POV

After the announce the member, each team congratulate their teammates while the others sad that they didn't call their name. Meanwhile on Endou, Gouenji and Kidou questioning about Ichihoshi.

Kidou: Ichihoshi?

Gouenji: He's the one they say played on an overseas team.

Kidou: Overseas, huh?