CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR POV

Clario: Its nice to see you again Kocho Kazumi or should I say Butterfly Maiden.

Kazumi: Its nice to see you too Clario. *Smile*

Everyone was still can't say anything because of the sudden happen, while everyone staring her they can't help but blush because of her beauty like they literally saw an angel and her aura it's so calming. Asuto and the others can't believe what they saw and suddenly ran to her and hug her.

Goujin: *Crying* Waahhh IT CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY HER!

Asuto: Kazumi we miss you!

Kirina: Kazumi Its been a long time!

Mansaku: Its been five years we never saw you, but we never expected you will also a member as well!

Golem: I'm so happy we see you again gosu!

Kazumi: Guys calm down, I'm so happy to see you guys too and I'm sorry if I keep a secret that I'm also part of this team.

Goujin: Its fine as long as we play again like all of us we play back in the island!

While the six of them laughing and continued their conversation, the commander of pitch seems familiar of her and she heard her name before.

Kidou: Butterfly Maiden? Don't tell me the rumors are true?

Gouenji: Yeah I heard about that rumor too.

Endou: What rumor?

Kidou: There's a rumor about a prodigy who been traveled abroad because she volunteer to helped and teach soccer to children even in junior high schools she also teaches them. The pro players curious about it and  wants to test her skills which result is really incredible. 

Gouenji: They called her Butterfly Maiden because the way she play is gracefully, elegant, and fast also strong as well. Also the most reasonable why she called her is she's the hope of the team.

(In Native American have considered butterflies as symbols of transformation, hope, and rebirth. In Chinese culture, the symbolism of butterflies evokes the qualities of freedom, earthly beauty, love, and the human soul.)

Coach Zhao: That right Kidou, Gouenji that's the reason why she's here and we want her when the time is despair and Kazumi is the hope of our team. 

Gouenji: I never thought I could meet her in person.

Kazumi: Please don't say that Coach because I'm not the only one who is hope here. All of us are the hopes because we are the chosen to become a member of Inazuma Japan. Also I read about your skills and ability as well which is there is some lacking but still I know you have a potential and spirits. Its ok to be angry about it and I understand that, but remember this is just a beginning so we have a time to prove ourselves that we can win and become a champions.

Everyone was stunned to her speech because they never expected to her saying that them, when Clario starting to laugh.

Clario: I'm sorry but were not gonna let that happen.

Kazumi: *Smile* Sure every team also wants to win so bring it on.

Coach Zhao: OHHHHH OH OH OH OH. In that case what about you two will go one on one then.

Kazumi: Sure.

Clario: I'm okay with that

Sakanoue: Wait are you serious Coach, Is that okay?

Coach Zhao: Of course so you will her play as well, now sit down and watch.

Everyone was now in their seats and watch their teammate one on one with Clario, they in the position and the whistle was starting blowing which is begin. Clario start dribbling the ball heading to her, Kazumi starting to running to him as well and block his way which Clario can't run through to her, she just followed his movement so is hard to passing through to her. So he had no choice to start to rough play to her, he pushed her away so make it through. Kazumi lost her balanced in seconds but starting running fast using a little her immense speed which everyone surprised by her.