Chapter 1

(10 years later)

"Wake up!" Tsunami shouted, attempting to wake Lily from her slumber. 

"Five more minutes..." Lily mumbled, half asleep.

"But my brothers wanted to train with you!" Tsunami whined.

"Really?" Lily shot out of bed.

"I knew that would wake you." Tsunami smiled.

"Ok, then! I will go down and see them! Are you coming?" Lily asked.

"Yup!" Tsunami replied.

Tsunami was a vaporeon. She was the youngest out of her siblings. She had two older brothers. Storm the jolteon was the oldest, and then Eruption the flareon was the middle sibling. Storm and Eruption were both royal guards. They would invite Lily to train with them in secret, because her mother, the queen would never let her battle. 

Lily was a princess. She was the middle child of the royal family. Lily loved her family very much, but sometimes her mother would irritate her. The queen didn't want the princesses to get their hands dirty so she prevented them from battling. However, this didn't stop Lily because battling was her passion. She wishes she could be world champion one day.

"Hey there!" Eruption called, as Lily and Tsunami exited the castle together.

"Hi big brother!!" Tsunami exclaimed, obviously excited to see him.

"Hello!" Lily responds.

"Are you guys ready for a little bit of secret training? Storm should be here soon." Eruption states.

"Yes! I can't wait! I might have learned a new move, so i'm excited to try it out." Lily replies, excitedly."

"Hey everyone!" Storm calls, running towards them. "Sorry I was late."

"It's fine, you're here now!" Tsunami reassures.

"So, I was wondering if I could battle one of you, I think I learned a new move, so I would love to try it out." Lily asks politely.

"Oh! Please battle me Lily!!" Tsunami exclaims.

"Um, I don't see why not, as long as your brothers are okay with it." Lily responds.

Tsunami then proceeds to beg her brothers to let her battle. After a lot of convincing, she finally got permission.

"This will be a one on one practice battle between Lily and Tsunami!" Storm announces.

"You can have the first move." Lily tells Tsunami. 

"I won't be going easy on you!" Tsunami smirks. 

"Begin!" Storm calls.

Tsunami starts running over to Lily, building up power in her jaws for a bite attack, that would be a super effective hit if it landed. 

Lily wastes no time, and charges up a psybeam. As soon as Tsunami jumps at her, Lily fires psybeam! Tsunami takes damage, but shakes it off. 

Tsunami then starts to charge at Lily, very fast. Cloaking herself in water, she was attempting to use waterfall. 

Lily notices and activates grass knot. At the speed Tsunami was moving, she couldn't avoid the little piece of grass and tripped on it. She took super effective damage, but was not too badly hurt, because of her size. Grass knot does more damage, the bigger you are.

"Physical attacks won't do it... I have to use the strongest move I know!"  Tsunami thinks.

As Lily was catching her breath, Tsunami started charging up a hydro pump. 

"I've read about this! She's using hydro pump... I know!  I have to use my new move!" Lily decides.

Lily started to charge her new move, shadow ball!

At the same time, they both released shadow ball and hydro pump respectively.

Hydro pump was faster and was about to hit Lily, but shadow ball sliced through it!

Tsunami took some damage from the shadow ball and flinched a little. Lily took this to her advantage and used confusion! 

Tsunami took a critical hit and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Oh no! Did I go too far?" Lily asks, concerned about her best friend.

"Don't worry about it." Storm assures. 

Eruption pulls out some revives and potions, and starts to heal Tsunami.

After a few minutes of complete silence, Tsunami starts to open her eyes. Lily runs to her and hugs her. "I'm so sorry!" 

"Don't worry about it Lily." Tsunami replies. "The battle was fun, so I should thank you!"

Right after Tsunami was done speaking, they heard the "Loudred Horn". That indicated the kingdom was going to war!