Chapter 2

Previously: They heard the "Loudred Horns". That meant the kingdom was going to war!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Hurry inside, Lily! Go to your room and pack your things. You will be transported to a safe location soon." Storm instructed.

"Oh, and take Tsunami with you." Eruption adds.

"But what about you both?" Tsunami asks, concerned. 

"We must go fight." Storm replies.

"Then take me with you!" Tsunami yells.

"No! Tsunami, you have to stay safe with Lily." Eruption replies sternly.

Lily understood that this was for her own good. She dragged a crying Tsunami back into the castle, her own tears threatening to fall.

When they made it to Lily's room, she handed Tsunami a handkerchief, then started packing her stuff. Lily couldn't assure Tsunami her brothers would be fine, because she was uncertain of it herself. 

As soon as Lily was done packing, they heard a knock on the bedroom door. Tsunami opened it, and a Luxio walked in.

"I am here to take you to a safe place, ma'am. Are you done packing?" He asks.

"Y-yes." Lily replies simply, because she was afraid she would start crying again.

"Then please follow me." The Luxio says.

Tsunami and Lily followed the electric type to a carriage. The Luxio opened the door and Lily went in, followed by Tsunami. 

A few minutes later, the carriage starts to move.

Lily thought for a moment. Her mother would have sent someone she knew to take her, so she would trust them. Also, her sisters would have been with her.

Tsunami thought the same thing.

The other kingdoms might want to kidnap Lily for ransom, because she was the princess!

The two girls glanced at each other and nodded.

Lily used psybeam and Tsunami used water pulse on the door. It flew off! The girls ran out of the carriage. 

"How did you know?" The Luxio said, stepping out of the front. " It doesn't matter. I'm bringing you back to my kingdom." He added.

"Fine! Then, let's battle!" Lily shouts.

"You think you can fight me?" The Luxio starts to laugh menacingly, as it starts to transform. It was a Zoroark all along. 

The 2 eeveelutions took a battle stance.

Lily starts off by using shadow ball. Even though it was not very effective, it did some damage.

"That was nothing!" The zoroark shouted.

Tsunami growled at him. "Take this!" The vaporeon charges at zoroark, using waterfall. Zoroark attempted to dodge, but was hit, right in the stomach. He slightly flinched, so Tsunami took it to her advantage. She blasted water pulse at him. Now, zoroark was furious.