THE CRIMSON CROWN

The first chapter of THE CRIMSON CROWN is accidentally up lol

Now that it is, it would mean a lot if you guys give it a try and let me know if you like it. Would mean the world to me.

Thank you so much! 

HERE'S THE PROLOGUE OF THE BOOK -

" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find fitting. This is my kingdom and I run it the way I see it competent." Rana Arjun Singh Rajvanshi, the king of Rajasthan announced as he occupied his big, intimidating throne and I stood as far away from his as I possibly could and I shivered under his mocking gaze.

" The last time I checked, I was a living human being and not a thing to be possessed Ranaji. You may be the king and own this kingdom and the will of people here but you most certainly don't own me. I will not submit and neither will I do what you want me to. This is my life and I should be the one who makes decisions for myself." I don't know where this undiscovered confidence was coming within me in front of him but I was giving my best to not let it slip away.

All I heard was a laughter which oscillated in the otherwise empty throne room as he stood up on his feet and started to walk to where I was standing. His gaze, which was mocking me earlier had now turned stoic which rooted me to the spot I was standing at. I couldn't as much as attempt to run away.

" You are only helping me, little one. I am not the one to back out from a challenge and when the incentive is as ravishing as you, how can I lose?" He asked as he stopped merely inches away from me and with the back of his hand, traced the single strand of hair which was framing my face right till my chin, his fingers still lingering.

There was a solid 0.001% chance that I could have avoided this trouble named Rana Arjun Singh Rajvanshi but who was I kidding? I was a walking trouble magnet and what was 0.001% if not an over-expecting hope of something not happening?

Siya Dhar is a twenty year old English Literature student who, if given a chance can bury her head in books her entire life and give her canvas and paints too, she won't need anyone else. With two over-protective elder brothers and loving parents, she has everything one can ask for. She is a normal girl, living a normal life with normal family and friends, studying in Jaipur but just one normal trip back home to Jodhpur after the semester end and she catches the eye of someone extremely powerful and important, someone with power to get what he wants and when he wants it.

Arjun Singh Rajvanshi is the King of Rajasthan in every true sense. He is loved and feared by the people equally. Technically, he was second in line to the throne but when his elder brother and the first son of the Royal family, Amar Singh abdicated the throne and ran away with his younger brother's wife, Arjun was betrayed, heartbroken and vengeful. Rumour has it, his wife Vani was expecting Amar's baby even before they ran away and since then, the young charming prince turned to become a Fierce, intimidating King. At thirty-one, he still has the looks of the young prince who was soft-hearted and empathetic but his heart was locked and buried in one of the deepest corners of his grand Palace till the time, on his way back from a meeting, his eyes landed on a random girl who was roaming on the streets of his Kingdom without a care in the world, that's when, for the first time, the King remembered about his buried heart as it skipped a beat.