Chapter-3

Shivanya's POV-

" Mumma, I am going home." I said as she entered di's house with papa. I had stayed the night with Sahil who eventually cried himself to sleep.

" Take these keys and take rest. I'll take care of everything here. Your brother and bhabhi are at your badi maa's house." She informed. I nodded and stepped out of the house to see Abhimanyu coming back from somewhere. He was all dressed.

" Is Sahil okay?" He asked as I walked towards my car.

" How do you expect him to be okay? He cried himself to sleep. He just lost his mother." I said, dryly.

After that,  he did not say anything and I went away.

Throughout the way, I was getting flashes of Aditi di and me while we were young and used to play and gang up against Vivaan bhai.

" Why di, why did you have to leave like that?" I muttered sadly, wiping my tears.

I had no idea that I had banged the car into a tree. Soon, my world turned black.

.

.

.

" Shivanya, open your eyes doll. Please. We have already lost Aditi. It is not into us to lose you too. Please doll." I heard a voice distinctly.

Slowly, I tried to open my eyes and so I did.

" Where am I and why are all of you here?" I asked, meekly.

" You got into an accident Shivanya. You were rushed into the hospital. You almost gave us a heart attack." Mumma said.

I was surrounded by my parents, bhai-bhabhi and bade papa and badi maa.

" I can't remember." I muttered, my brain fighting my heart to just sleep.

" It's okay beta, you are fine and that's all what matters." I heard badi maa say as she placed her hand on my head.

Soon, I was sleeping again.

When I finally woke up, I saw Avantika bhabhi sitting next to me.

" You feeling better Shivanya?" She asked.

I nodded.

" You will have to stay the night here. I am staying with you." She said.

" No bhabhi, you go and look after everyone. I can take care of myself for a night. They all need you more than I do." I said.

" I know Shivanya, badi maa and maa have not eaten anything since yesterday. This will eventually take a toll on them. But you need me too." She replied.

" Trust me bhabhi. I'll be fine. You need to look after everyone. I'll be discharged tomorrow anyway." I tried to convince her.

" Are you sure Shivanya?" She asked me.

" Yes bhabhi. Now go." I said. She nodded reluctantly and walked away before instructing me to take care.

I managed the night and the next morning, Vivaan bhai got me discharged and took me home after the nurse was done dressing my forehead.

" Shivanya, never do that ever again." Papa said, pulling me for a hug.

" Guys, listen to me. I have an idea." I said.

" What idea?" Bhabhi asked.

" I am going to move out of this house to live somewhere near to the court because it will be much more convenient for me. You talk to badi maa and papa to move in with you guys. That way they will feel less depressed. That house will remind them of Aditi di and eventually those thoughts will turn toxic for them. Here atleast they will be with you guys." I suggested.