2

I did NOT take into account that someone would even get to see this book, it wasn't even written properly cuz this was only written out of boredom (I even wrote American instead of Ararycan cuz of this goofy ass auto-correction ☠️).

Everything's pretty scuffed and a little rushed cuz this was just a little brain rot that I couldn't handle without having to write it down.

Anyway, if you're enjoying it so far, just know that this book won't be very long (maybe). I only made this to satisfy my stupid brain rot that won't leave my mind. Curse WanLumi for feeding me too much food.

"Arapacati is not a vegetable! Arapacati is Arapacati!"

The tiny green creature stomped its tiny foot on the ground, almost like how Paimon would do it but cuter, as the Wanderer raised his eyebrows, lowering himself down to its level... he was still taller than it but whatever gets him closer to it he'll take it.

Picking up the creature with both hands under its arms, the Wanderer tilted his head and studied it.

"Hey! Put Arapacati down or else!"

"Or else?" He finally responded, and the creature attempted to wriggle itself from his big hands.

Instead of responding to his question, it continued to squirm and even tried to hit his hand, but it only felt like a squishy marshmallow to him. "Heh," he laughed to himself as he watched in amusement.

Eventually, the creature seemed to give up, its arms dangling from his hands as it looked down, and the Wanderer thought this was a silent victory for him for a moment.

.

.

.

"N-Nara Lumiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

The loud exclamation caused the Wanderer to wince a little as he held the creature further from him, his head tilting to cover at least one of his ears from the sudden scream.

"Geez! Okay, okay!" He finally gave up and put down the squirming creature, and it ran away, finding itself on top of the Traveler's hands which she offered on the ground not long after the Wanderer put it down.

Giggling, she stood up, the tiny creature standing on her hand and she walked towards the Wanderer. "You should be a little more careful,"

"Hmph! Bad Nara, mess with Arapacati again, and Arapacati will seal you so you don't move!"

"Oh really? Just who was it that squirmed and asked for someone else's help and ran away from me?" The Wanderer responded, his arms crossed as he stuck his tongue out at the creature.

"Y-You-"

"Okay okay that's enough you two," the Traveler interrupted and smiled. "Allow me to introduce to you my new... friend. Arapacati, this is Fujin. Fujin, this is Arapacati. Don't worry about him. He can be mean and a little rude, but he's a harmless little butterfly."

"Hey-!"

She stole a glance at him and gave him a wide smile, but somehow it bore something scary.

Play along, or the hat goes away, or so she'd like to say from her mind. It wasn't like the Wanderer could hear her thoughts now though with the last of his divine powers gone since Irminsul. The little mental threat would render empty to him anyway, his hat isn't that important to him.

Nevertheless, he still shut his mouth when he looked at her, giving up whatever he was about to retort as he forced up a smile at the little creature on her hands. "Hi, mind if I joined you?"