7.

"Now, don't watch what I'm doing," Scott said to Lucy. The two of them were inside the small closet with the slot machines. "This is a very secret code."

"Oh, come on, Uncle Scott," Lucy giggled.

"It is," Scott defended. "Very secret. Watch what happens." Scott put in the code and the floor began to move. It rotated Scott and Lucy into a room filled with floating snow globes.

"Whoa," Lucy said in awe. "Where are we?"

"I told you I have an amazing collection of snow globes," Scott said. "This is the Hall of Snow Globes. Go on in."

Lucy walked in and gazed at the beautiful snow globes. "This is so beautiful, Uncle Scott,"

"These are all the snow globes for all the Santas that have ever been," Scott explained. He turned to one that was floating above a pedestal in the middle. "And this one... this one's mine."

"It's my very favourite," Lucy decided. "Just like the one that you and Bernard gave Charlie."

"Yeah. You know, I'm kind of partial to this one myself," Scott said. Santa shook the snow globe and snow began to fall. "Look, it's snowin'. Yeah. You got a good collection. Too bad you don't have one like this." Scott pulled out a one-of-a-kind snow globe and handed it to Lucy.

She smiled brightly. "It's... It's me!" In the snow globe was Lucy standing in front of a snowman.

"Yeah,"

Lucy hugged the snowman. "Hugging a snowman." The snowman faded out of its normal white color and into a pretty pink. "Oh! And he turns pink!"

"I told you your warm hugs were magical," Scott said.

"Thank you for my present, Santa," Lucy spoke in gratitude.

"Well, look at it this way," Scott began. "One down, 2.6 billion to go. We better get out of here."

The two of them made their way to the exit. They waited next to the slot machine and began to rotate back to the small room they were previously in.

...

But, Jack was waiting on the other side. And, now he was in the Hall of Snow Globes.

He walked towards Scott's snow globe and took it off its pedestal, a malicious grin sprawled across his icy features.

***

Meanwhile, back at the house, everyone was decorating for Christmas. Laura, Carol, and Sylvia were decorating the tree, while Neil tried to untangle the huge ball of Christmas lights. Bernard was looking over some things at Scott's desk, while Y/N decorated their fireplace.

Y/N and Bernard had their own home together, but Y/N often spent her time at her dad's house. Plus, Y/N and Bernard had already decorated their home.

Y/N looked over at Bernard. He was sitting in Scott's chair, looking over some paper work. His eyebrows were furrowed and he looked confused.

"Love, is everything okay?" Y/N asked as she put down the stocking she held.

Bernard looked up to her. "Hm? Oh, yes. I'm just a little confused by this."

"By what, darling?" Y/N asked as she leaned over his shoulder to look at what was troubling him. "Oh, I see. It was a simple mistake in numbering, is all. This is supposed to be an eight, not a three."

"Oh," Bernard nodded. "Now, that makes more sense, doesn't it?"

Y/N giggled and kissed her fiancé's cheek before getting back to the decorations.