Chapter 42: Reunion

Warning: horror stuff coming back. 

I really like this image I found for the thumbnail. Perfectly sums up what's going to happen. Any other images do not belong to me.

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
ReptileEdge
RoseTheMagicalFlower

3rd Person P.O.V.

White Diamond put Huge Gigantacus in a cell. 

"Oh, I promise you this, White. I'll get my revenge on you for blowing up my chair!" Huge Gigantacus yelled as he vowed while White Diamond slammed the door shut. 

"You can get a new one." White Diamond said.

"You CAN'T get a new one! It was one of a kind!" Huge Gigantacus exclaims. 

"Oh, well. Maybe now you can learn how to walk again. Oh, these are called baby steps!" White Diamond said in an uncharacteristic baby voice while she is still wearing the costume and mask. 

"DON'T CALL ME A BABY! I AM OVER FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OLD!!!" Huge Gigantacus screamed.

"That number is so infinitesimal compared to my age, you're like a five year old." White Diamond said to make the little man even more mad. 

And then she went to check on the other prisoners, just to see if they'll react differently knowing that it's White Diamond who is behind the mask. She went to Jasper's cell.

"Why bother with the mask, 'hero?'" Jasper asked with a sigh. "You've got nothing to hide anymore."

White Diamond doesn't answer and just moves on to another cell.

"So, all this time, it's been you who's been kicking our butts?!" Emerald snapped at White Diamond. "I might've known it was you under that mask! What's the matter, you didn't get enough tormenting us as White Diamond so you needed to dress up like a ninja just to hurt us even more?!"

"You're twisting the situation to make it seem like I'm the bad one here." White Diamond folded her arms like a disappointed mother. "You broke the law, and I stopped you. It's as simple as that, and don't get it twisted." 

White Diamond unfolded her arms and moved on to the next cell. 

"Oh, look who it is, the one who stole my meal." Bathia said as she woke up from her nap and yawned. "Turns out, you're White Diamond. Whoopee. No fur off my back." Bathia laid back down and covered herself with the blanket. "Wake me when it's feeding time, will ya?" 

White Diamond moved to the adjacent cell, the one who held Eudialyte. 

"White Diamond?" Eudialyte gasped. "What a pretty Diamond hiding in that costume! Like a big present!"

White Diamond rolled her eyes and moved on. This one held Squaridot.

"Why hello there... White Diamond!" Squaridot laughed as if she was told a joke. "A noble effort, Obsidian. But did you really believe that I would fall for such a nakedly implausible charade? You expect me to accept that I have been insulted and beaten by a spoiled, trust-fund fuelled HOBBYIST?! I believe it! Why, I refuse to believe it! It's. Not. True!" 

"I don't know whether to laugh at your own stupidity, or applaud you for how much respect you've given Obsidian." White Diamond said before moving on. 

The next is Dr. Moonstone's cell. 

"Good morning." Dr. Moonstone greeted. "I suppose you're still wearing that outfit because it comforts you from not having to face your problems as White Diamond, despite the whole universe knowing who you are under the mask. Go on, continue to cling onto what little comfort that costume provides as protection to your insecurity and easily shatterable self-esteem. It will do you no good."