Feligami The Deal

My name is Felix Fathom I've been working with this company for the past 5 years ever since my father's passing I heard about his company.

Mr Fathom miss Tsurugi wants to speak with you. His secretary gave him the phone line alright to let her in. Felix said Kagami opens the door she walks towards Felix's table Felix and Kagami staring each other.

So why are you here Miss Tsurugi? Felix said with a cold expression My mother wants me to work with your company. why is that? Because. because of what? Because my company is down under! I see so that's why your mother begs for my company Felix smirks.

Yes, Kagami said hiding her emotion of worried. No. what! I said No I'm not working with your company Miss Tsurugi unless we made a Deal.
A Deal Deal of what? Let's have sex

...

WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY I'M NOT DOING THAT!? you will have sex with me in 10 months when it's over my company and yours will work together. Understand Felix's smirk looking at Kagami's embarrassment all right it's a deal but do not use this as blackmail because if you do the deal is off understand Mr Fathom? I understand.

Felix stand up walks towards Kagami and kissed her. Both of them kissed each other feeling their tongue touch together licking up and down after finishing Felix went down kissing Kagami's neck feeling the vibrations of her moans how does it feel my little bitch excuse me! You heard me my little bitch! Felix unbuttoned her clothes and sucks her nipples.

Felix! Her voice is so loud no one can hear her from this room Felix felt aroused saying his name Felix opened the zipper pulled her pant's down and removed her panties Felix used two fingers inside Kagami moaned louder.

FELIX! Felix continues using his two fingers deeper inside how does it feel Slut using this for your company right! Kagami didn't say anything. I said how does it feel Slut. Felix pushes even deeper and faster. YES YES, IT FEELS SO GOOD. Kagami scream feeling the pressure inside her that's right! My little Slut.

It's going to cum. Kagami scream her juice released so much covering the floor with her juice. it's my turn. Felix smirked as he removed his belt unzipping his pants Kagami was shocked to see a huge bulge. get on your knees and suck it! Felix demanded Kagami obeyed she use her hand to remove the boxer Kagami was scared seeing the huge hard thick hairy 10 inches cock. I change my mind! Excuse me?! I'm not doing this it's too big I can't swallow that!

Oh yes, you can! before she could do anything Felix shaved her throat without warning. That's it's your mouth was useful after all! Mmmhmm!!! Kagami is begging Felix to stop but he didn't listen oh yes! It's so Fucking good! Kagami can't breathe from his huge cock that's it! How does it feel to be fuck by the billionaire son slut! he can feel it's about to come.

Here it comes bitch! Felix released his hot salty creamy load. Don't spit it out swallow every last drop understand! Felix demand Kagami nodded her head and swallow every last drop. Good girl. But we were not finished yet. Felix said with a wicked smile.

Felix and Kagami removed all their clothing. Now go down on all fours. Kagami obeyed revealing her round butt. Felix smiled seeing the beauty of Tsurugi Kagami. her dark hair her light brown eyes and her rosy lips.

Who owned you?

Kagami didn't say anything because of the ecstasy.

Felix slaps hard.

I said who owned you!

He slaps again.

YOU OWNED ME I'M YOUR SLUT, BITCH, COW, SEXTOY, AND I CAN EVEN BE YOUR SLAVE!!! SOO PLEASE FUCK ME.

That's my bitch!

Felix trusts inside she screams in pain. FELIX STOP STOP IT'S HURT IT'S HURT! Felix didn't understand what's is happening until he saw red liquid appear on his dick. aware you a virgin? Yes. Kagami said why don't you tell me?! Because I thought you know? What I thought you and Adrien lost your virginity?! Kagami laughed you think me and your cousin have sex no way me and him never even once I ever had sex with him. Not even our first date and besides we broke up at the same time. Really! yes! So that means I lost your virginity? Kagami nodded.

Felix what's the surprise he decides to go slowly so she can adjust his size. a few minutes later Felix went go faster and faster. Felix! It's so good. Kagami moan me too Kagami! Felix went deeper inside entering her womb.
FELIX YES YES DEEPER INSIDE DESTROY ME!!! Kagami screams with pleasure. your such a kinky are you? Felix smirked pulling her hair hard FELIX I'M GOING TO COME! Do it comes for me!! Cum over my dick! Felix and Kagami come at the same time.

They can feel the inside swimming together both of them passed out. So how does it feel? Felix said it was good and hurt at the same time. Sorry if I got overboard Miss Tsurugi. It's fine Mr. Fathom you know you can just call me Kagami. Oh really ok Kagami. Felix and Kagami smile at each other both of them stand up and get their clothes went to the bathroom.

After finishing changing both exchange numbers so they can chat and maybe a date

The end