Felix and Marinette

WARNING THIS STORY CONTACTING OF ROUGH SEX, HUSH LANGUAGE, AND RAPED IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ or 20+ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Their ages are in their 20

This is an AU Felix was never nice or care about his cousin but he his in love with Marinette and he wants to have her, to be his, his property, no one not even Adrien to have her.

Felix decided to visit his cousin and make his life a living Hell. Seeing his dear cousin for not knowing about his friend Marinette who had a crush on him in the past months. So he decided to trick Marinette by pretending to be Adrien.

Felix stole Adrien's phone when he was in the shower.

Adrien:Hey Marinette

Marinette:Hey Adrien what's up

Adrien:I was wondering if you wanted to go at the movie with me?

Marinette: really! Of course, I'll go to the movies with you Adrien! At what time?

Adrien:Met me at 7:00 don't be late.

Marinette: ok I'll see you there!

After the end of the call, Felix grinned. Poor naive Marinette. hours had passed Marinette arrive early at the cinema waiting for Adrian. Felix dresses up as "Adrien" wearing a Black tuxedo, Felix's eyes widen to see a beautiful pink dress with a light pink bow on her waist and a pink headband. your look so amazing Marinette. Felix said with a smile. Shall we go, my Princess? Felix gave her a kind gesture and went to the movies together.

Felix and Marinette are watching a horror movie for the past 2 hours, when it was finished Felix asks Marinette if you want to go with him. Marinette was a bit uncomfortable until seeing Adrien's desperate eyes, So she accepts his request, they went to inexpensive hotel. So Adrien why are you here? Mari asks before she do anything. she had the door locked and Felix walks closely to Marinette and pushes her down on the bed. Adrien what is the matter with you?! Marinette tried struggling and pushing him away but to no avail, Felix slam his lips on Marinette forcing their kiss roughly trying not to let her go.

Adrien, please stop it this isn't you! Mari pleaded. Marinette, You are so stupid for not knowing who the real "Adrien" you have been dating. Mari Look at his smirk expression she finally understands you're not Adrien your Felix! Bingo! I guess you are not airheaded as I thought. Why are you doing this to me? Well, you see Marinette ever since the first time I saw the recordings of your confession to my dear Adrien. I can't stop thinking about you for months. so I took advantage by pretending to be my weak and pathetic cousin. Felix said smirking

His not weak and pathetic Marinette yelled. oh really? Then why did Adrien is in love with someone, not you? Mari froze, Felix was right Adrien is in love with someone else every time she tried to confess, Adrien always thought that I'm just a friend to him. See Marinette, my cousin never felt the same way for you. Felix chuckled so please don't be upset just let me help you feel better and to forget about Adrien. Felix smirked using his hands on Mari's chess Feeling the soft moan Felix placed his lips on her neck giving her a hickey.

After minutes of kissing and moaning Felix started to remove Marinette's dress and headband showing her white bra and panties. "You are so exquisite"Felix begins removing the bra and panties revealing her full body Felix's eyes become wide, seeing her goddess on the bed with sweat and tears. Felix started using their fingers on her vagina feeling the wetness on his two fingers. "how does it feel Marinette, Good" Felix whispers in her ears, Marinette didn't want to say it but it does feel good, "yes" She said with a moan. "that's a good girl." Felix continues using his fingers, minutes of pleasure inside of her Mari started to feel her orgasm releasing.

Felix, I'm about to cum! Mari moans louder "Yes do it! come for me come for me!" Marinette screams in pleasure, Felix removes his fingers from Mari's orgasm he licks and tastes his fingers. "So delicious" Mari knows it's your turn, to make me feel good. Marinette watches Felix remove his tuxedo revealing his muscular body. Oh my god, his muscle is huge and hard! it's like he been working out in weeks or even months?! In her mind and then she saw him removing his belt and letting his pants fall Mari's eyes wide saw the massive bulge on his boxer. like what you see? Felix smirked come here. she obeyed, stood up from the bed walk closer to Felix, and his scent from his boxer are strong. like a man had never wash in the shower for weeks, she remove the boxer and revealed his hairy 8-inch cock, and his balls are huge too Mari face turn red. "come on do it suck my cock" Felix commanded Marinette So she began sucking his cock. Mari can't handle his cock it was too big and the smell of making her dizzy.

"Please Don't stop Mari it's felt so good, your mouth and your throat making my cock so wet for me Mari, please don't stop!" said Felix from moaning in pleasure Felix saw Mari struggle on his dick so he help her by pushing her head using his hands, feel so good am about to cum! Felix screams in pleasure. A huge Sperm was released inside her throat Marinette can't handle the hot and salty semen, sperm gushing out from her mouth.

"Oh, Marinette we are not done yet."

Marinette was lying on the bed showing her vagina to Felix using her two fingers. Marinette was so embarrassed by doing this. "That's it show me how you love being fuck by your ex-crush cousin you slut! He began stroking his cock slowly entering her virgin pussy. Felix pushes his cock feeling the pleasure of ecstasy. Marinette screamed in pain. "Wait Felix it's too much! We should stop!" Mari begged him to stop. Why should we stop it's just getting started! Felix began abusing Marinette's pussy blood and juice appeared on his dick. Marinette was in pain of pleasure. "tell me Marinette who is better?" Marinette didn't reply her eyes rolled up thinking of the pleasure from Felix. "I said who is better Mari! Me or my useless cousin!"Mari tries to fight back, But can't.

"It's you! You better than Adrien you feel so good fucking me and your cock is so huge," Marinette felt guilt in her heart. "I knew it you are a slut from my cock! Felix smirked thinking that he had won by stealing his cousin's crush and becoming his sex toy.

Felix thrust her nonstop. 'That's it, baby feels my cock inside of you, your mine no one but me am the one who fuck you this good, not anyone not even my weak cousin!" Felix felt he was about to come, Felix and Marinette's screams echoed throughout the hotel the sperm had entered her womb feeling the cum dripping out of her pussy.

A few hours passed, and Felix get out the bed to get his pants Marinette shame herself thinking of what just happened. Until Felix breaks the silence. About my cousin, the girl he loves was Ladybug. Marinette was frozen. what did you just say? I said Adrien was in love with Ladybug my dorky cousin who can't stop thinking about a superhero girl, he even said that he will love her without the mask. Felix continuing. Of course, it's too late for both of you, You and my cousin could have been together,

You knew you knew! My identity you knew about Adrien's relationship with Ladybug! you manipulated me, you trick me into believing everything from you! Marinette screamed tears coming out from her eyes. Everything I did so I could ruin my prophetic cousin's life so now you are mine! you belong to me! And if you thinking of telling Adrien, then I'll tell everyone in Paris that you are Ladybug showing a video and picture of us having sex. Felix shows Marinette a video of her detransform. you don't want to ruin your reputation, don't you? This is blackmail! I know but don't worry I won't tell anyone if you keep this a secret, you don't want my dear cousin to have a heart attack don't you? Felix said smirk

Marinette decided an agreement. Ok, I'll keep it secret but never do this again. It's a deal but first, let me clean up for you. Felix use his left hand to help Mari but she refuse. I don't need your help I can do it on my own! whatever you say, My Lady.