Adrienette and Feligami Huge Hangout

Warning this is the most uncomfortable sin in miraculous if anyone doesn't want to read this skip now or stop!

Marinette Adrien Kagami and Felix decided to go to the nightclub the reason? it's because both of them are engaged at the same time Marinette and Adrien are so excited dreaming of having a big house three children a dog or a cat and a cute little hamster they're going to name Felix and Kagami also excited about having their own family's.

The four friends drank so much alcohol wine and vodka for three hours straight, they went to an inexpensive apartment, only one bedroom with an Alaskan bed.

So why do we have to share this bedroom? Marinette Said drunk will the four of us run out of money so this is the only room our money can buy. Felix said ok I'll just take off my clothes then. Kagami remove her clothing Felix Adrian and Marinette was shocked KAGAMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! ADRIAN CLOSE YOUR EYES what's does a girl have to show her butt? She said with a seductive voice Felix's boner is showing me it seems your little friend can't wait.

Kagami knee down and removed the zipper from Felix KAGAMI STOP THIS PLEASE Felix beg but Kagami never listen, she removed the belt releasing the huge big hard 11-inch cock the smell of a young strong man was so intoxicating she can't handle it any longer so she begins sucking Felix's cock. Kagami! Felix moan.

Marinette and Adrien are watching seeing their cousin and best friend fucking each other Marinette was full of lust she can't handle it either Adrian looks at Marinette with lustful desire Marinette what are you doing? Adrian am sorry I can't take it anymore! Marinette pushes Adrian onto the bed removing his pants and revealing the same 11-inch cock just like Felix's except for the smell it's much different, it smells like a wild beast inside of him. She opens her mouth and begins sucking. Mari! Adrian moan.

Felix and Adrien's feelings of their bodies melted away Mari I'm sorry Adri pushes Marinette's head hard I'm sorry love Felix pusheKagami'smi head Adrian and Felix up and down holding their lover's hair it becomes faster and rough. YES YES!!! The two emerald boys can feel it's about to cum I'M ABOUT TO COME, ME TOO Adrian and Felix released their semen into their fiancée.

The two girls accidentally spit it out on the floor. look my dear cousin it seems our future wives didn't swallow everything, you're right Felix it seems that we have to punish them right? the two blondes smirking at each other.

Felix and Adrien begin sucking the girls off their clits (and no they're not switching places) Felix sucks Kagami so hard. And Adrian decided to use he's three fingers inside Marinette the two girls screamed in pleasure FELIX!! ADRIAN!!YES, SCREAM OUR NAMES TELL THEM WHO DO YOU BELONG TO Adrian yelled IF BOTH OF YOU CUM WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION THERE WILL BE MORE PUNISHMENT!!! Felix demand PLEASE LET US CUM PLEASE Marinette pleated all rights if both of you said it at the same time. Adrian said PLEASE LET US CUM Kagami and Marinette scream at each other that's it now CUM! Both blondes scream at each other.

The bed is covered with juices, I think it's over Marinette said with relief not quite me and Adrian are not finished yet! both of their huge cocks are still hard WAIT WE NEED A REST FOR A MOMENT! Kagami begs sorry but this is your fault love. Felix smiled WAIT ADRIEN IT'S NOT A SAFE DAY! Mari begged her fiance the two girls pleaded but they didn't listen Adrian and Felix put their huge hard cocks inside of their lover's the girls scream in pleasure and pain ADRIAN STOP AM BEGGING YOU IT'S HURT! IT'S LIKE MY INSIDE IS SPLITTING APART!!! FELIX STOP IT! MY BODY CAN'T HANDLE IT'S TOO BIG!!! Adrian and Felix can't stop fucking OH MARINETTE IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP! KAGAMI YOUR INSIDE IS SQUEEZING ME, SO TIGHT! the group keeps fucking each other like it's no tomorrow 40 minutes later I'M ABOUT TO COME! Felix yelled ME TOO! Adrien screams The two boys screaming, it's like a volcano wants to get out. PLEASE DON'T CUM INSIDE OF US! The girls beg but it's too late.

The hot creamy thick white load swims inside mixing their eggs to create new life Adrian Felix Marinette and Kagami are so tired and sweaty at the same time that they both fall asleep holding their lovers in their arms.

8:00 AM The alarm was on

Adrian press the button he opens his eyes seeing his cousin he's ex and his fiance sleeping together in the bedroom naked Adrian scream from the room everyone wake-up what just happened WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED Kagami yelled all I could remember we got drunk from the nightclub we went to the apartment and then Kagami take off-OH MY GOD Marinette was embarrassed especially everyone I can't believe we did it Felix facepalm I am ashamed of my family what do my ancestors think that I'm a woman or a Slut! don't say that love, you know I still love you and I'm sorry if I hurt Kagami Felix and Kagami started to cry, it's ok Felix. Felix hugs Kagami so tightly and she hugs him back I'm sorry! No, I'm sorry Felix.

I am so sorry my lady I didn't mean kitty it was my fault I'm the one who should apologize I shouldn't have taken advantage of you Adrian. me too bugaboo me too they both kissed and cried to each other at the same time.

A few hours later

They bring their stuff out of the apartment and called a taxi it was the best and most uncomfortable experience in their lives maybe they can do it again.