39

I closed the box as I wrote 'clothes

I closed the box as I wrote 'clothes.'

I taped the box shut as I breathed out. Soon enough I head to Valeñtino to enter my room.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked. No hi, or nothing?

, No." I told him as I went to pick the box up, Valeñtino took it straight out of my hands and placed it down. Cupping my face as our eyes looked into each other.

"What's wrong?" I bit my lip and sighed. "Nothing..just give me some time alone." He furrowed his eyebrows and backed away from me. "I've been giving you 'space' for a week now." He started to get angry.

"Val..right now is not the ti-" He reached for his pocket as he threw me wads of cash. "Then go out and do your girl stuff if you need space." He tsk'd and left my room, slamming the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at the money.

Rich people do things.

~

"So...he just gave you that..?" She looked at the money on the table, I rubbed my temples and groaned, nodding in the process. "I think he hates me.." I sighed.

"Don't stress you'll be fine, you have me." She smiled and I automatically felt comfort. "Your fine don't stress." She said before reaching out for a pillow that was on her couch.

"So..any news with you and Johnathon?" Emma sighed and crossed her arms. "We got into a fight two days ago and..he hasn't come back." "Has he answered your calls?" She shook her head.

"Em maybe try calling him and convincing him to meet you here and surprise him?" She bit her lip as she nodded.

~