Chapter One

No POV?:

"Dee! Come downstairs!" Donnie hears a childish voice yell from the main room. Ah, Mikey. He pushed away from my desk and stood, growling at the slight dizziness that followed. "Coming." Donnie yelled, leaving the lab.

"Look! Leo wanted to show you a cool trick!" Mikey pointed to Leo, who had his katanas. "Alright I suppose. Be quick Nardo, I have things to do." They crossed his arms slightly. "Got it Don!"

And so the act started. It was just Leo trying to impress Donnie with a dumb ball trick with his portals. But at one point, when the ball went through, there was a crash. Donnie knew exactly where it came from. His lab. The soft shell looked back and ran to the lab quickly.

"...My invention..-" Donnie looked at the broken bits of tech on the ground, noticing the ball next to it. "Giyuu-" Ah, yes, the iconic sound of Leo having regrets. The red eared slider reached out to set a hand on Donnie's shoulder. "Look, Donnie-" The hand was swatted away. "Save it Nardo. I do not have time for any of your sorry excuses." Donnie clenched his fists a bit, side eyeing Leo. "I have been working days on this, and you- You just restarted my progress-!" The purple masked turtle snapped. Leo wasn't having it. "Oh please, I am TRYING to apologize! You can't learn to accept it this once?" Leo did hand gestures as he spoke.

The fight went on for what felt like hours. Donnie needed a breather. "You know what- Shut up I- I need to clear my mind from.. This.-" The soft shell exhaled sharply before pushing past Leo. Leo knew he messed up. "Giyuu- Wait, Don-" Before he could finish, Donnie had already left the lab. Leo just stood there, his breathing slowing. Usually their fights don't end like this, they usually end in Leo making a dumb joke and they laugh it off. Leo messed up big time. But again, he didn't mean to ruin it, he was just doing cool ball tricks! He didn't mean it. He really didn't. Though, he probably should have told Donnie to put his battle shell on when he had the chance.

(Ik it's short but like- I was supposed to write this months ago and never did LMAO- And plus, barely any motivation while being sick. Grgrg.)