I kissed a girl,just to try it. the taste of her cherry Chapstick

(tell a friend to tell a friend she's back)

Florence's pov
I woke up at 6:45 to get ready for school and put this on
outfit:

To say I was excited about my date is a understatement, It was my first date and it's with a girl

                           ༻❀❤︎︎✵❤︎︎❀༺

nancy drove me and mike to school and when we walked in guess who was eyeing me ,jason and that drug dealer, Eddie right? they know i'm gay right?

I'm gonna guess not because they look like they want to do something to me and i'm not talking about hanging out.

I went to class trying to avoid them but that eddie dude got to me

"hey wheeler so um if your not doing anything today then would you like to go on a date with me?" ewwwww not him

"umm this is awkward I got asked on a date already sorry" I wasn't sorry "oh by who?" "a-a boy from my math class" "who" "jake"

"we have the same math class and there is no one named jake" "oh my other math class bye" I ran in class.

eddies pov at lunch:

"Mike is your sister going on a date" "yeah I think" "with who?" "oh is eddie jelly?" Gareth said (I think that's his name)

"shut up" "She didn't tell me" "can you find out who" "eww that's my sister"

"no what if he's a bad guy huh?" "she's not stupid like you eddie" "hey!"
"why can't you ask her"

"I did but she said it's this boy in her math class named jake and we have the same math class and there is no one named jake"

"fine i'll ask but you owe me" "fine"

Mike came back after a minute "she said none your business" "do you think Chrissy will know" "yeah probably they hang out all the time" "ok"

I walked over to chrissy but florence wasn't there so I asked her "where did Florence go?" "she's with her date" "who is her date?"

"why do you want to know?" "mike does but he's to scared to ask" "well it's robin" "oh ok"
robin, robin Buckley?

but she is a girl, wait holy fuck this whole time I thought she was hot but she's a gay! Will mike be mad? maybe I won't tell him.

"So who is it" "it was a boy named jake" "oh see he doesn't sound that bad" "yeah" should I tell him? should I wait for her to tell him?

what do I do? you know what maybe it's just a platonic date I mean there's no way she's gay.

I mean have you seen robin?The popular girl with the band geek ,No way. she will be mine you'll see.

                            ༻❀❤︎︎✵❤︎︎❀༺

florence's pov

school finally finished and I met up with robin and we biked together to her house to watch a scary movie.

" so what movie are we watching?" "halloween" "I've never watched it before"

"really? it's like the best movie in the whole world i've seen it like 5 million time,you'll love it"

"well let's get watching" "ok" she put the movie on.

About half way through there was a jump scare and I think Robin forgot about it cause she squeezed my hand.

After the movie robin asked "did you like it?" "yeah"

"see I thought you would like it,isn't it like the best movie ever rig- i'll stop talking sorry" "no don't be sorry it's ok"

"it's just sometimes it's like my brain is going faster than my mouth and I just can't stop talking"

"Like I said it's ok" "oh ok" she kept looking at my lip, next thing I knew she was leaning in.

'holy fuck this is gonna be my first kiss and with a girl,a pretty one I must add.'

She kissed me I cupped her cheek.I felt sparks in my stomach and they kept growing.

The kiss was soft and slow, after a little over a minute, I pulled out of the kiss "that was" robin started

"something" "yeah" "so that was kinda my first kiss"

"really?!" "yea" "it was mine too... so are we dating or?"

"yeah I guess only if you want to" "yeah I do" "what time is it?" "8:27 why?"

"shit I have to go home" "oh um bye see you tomorrow" "yeah, bye" I said then kissed her.

                            ༻❀❤︎︎✵❤︎︎❀༺

After I left robin's house I took my bike home. I got home and opened the door to see my mom inside the kitchen.

"How was your date?" she asked "good" I said.

"Mom can I tell you something?" "yeah of course sweetie" "my date wasn't with a boy named jake"

"then who" "This girl named robin I met last year" I said quietly "oh" "are you mad?"

"No of course not if you don't like boys then that's up to you" "thanks mom" (wow supportive mom I could never)

"so when can I met her?" "mom!" "okay, okay, go to bed you have school tomorrow" "ok good night love you"

"good night, love you too sweetie"  I walked to my room and fell asleep thinking about the kiss.

so I hope you like this one I do kind of want to make another story about how they met called crush and yes I did change the name of this story it was previously my girlfriends in a band but I thought about it, and if I was to make a second part aka a prequel then the only name I could think of is my best friends in a band but it doesn't sound as cool as crush or my girlfriends in a band, but I'll probably name the next chapter, my girlfriends in a band anyways goodbye love y'all

968 words