"hello world i'm your wild girl"

"I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb Hello, daddy, hello, mom I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb"

I woke up the perfect day after my perfect date but then I realized I had school, school it ruins everything in my life like how I have to see that homeless drug dealer and Jason then watch them both flirt with me, but hey I get to see my amazing ...

I woke up the perfect day after my perfect date but then I realized I had school, school it ruins everything in my life like how I have to see that homeless drug dealer and Jason then watch them both flirt with me, but hey I get to see my amazing beautiful kind girlfriend robin buckley . Dang do i sound obsessive oh well it not like anyone can hear me but you, right? RIGHT!? Ok ok clam down its ok breathe in and out, in and out ,in and out. Dam now I want in n out! Oh well.

I put on my clothes and vans to go down stairs to get something to eat. I sat down next to Nancy and mike. Mike looked at me and smirked "So Florence how was you date with ro-" "date what date I didn't have a date?" "Yeah you did" "what my daughter is to young to be having a boyfriend" my dad said "dad mike doesn't know what he was talking about right mike?" I hit his knee with mine "Right Mike!?" I saw threw my teeth. "Yeah it must have been a dream"

I finished my food and put my plate in the sink. "Mike I'm going to drive us to school hurry up" "ok ok" he grabbed his shoe and put them on as fast as he could. I went on the driver seat and him on the passenger side. "Wait before we go how did you know about my date with robin?" "I saw you two eyeing each other yesterday and I heard you and Nancy talking about it" "of course you did, listen you will not say a word to anyone especially Eddie ok?" "Ok fine" "now we can't go"

I got to school and the first thing that happened was Eddie making his way to me. "What do you want this time?" Words can't express how much I hate this bitch like leave me alone god. "You" "that was the worst pickup line ever" "no but seriously I want you, just go on a date with me please" "if I go on a date with you will you leave me alone?" "Yes" "ok fine I'll go on a date with you" "ok meet me a five in the woods ok? "Yeah sure now leave me alone" "why would you want your future boyfriend to leave you alone" "Eddie just go" "ok fine someone's in a bad mood today"

After that interaction with him I go look for robin, I find her in the library reading a wrinkle in time. "Hi" "oh hi baby?,babe? What do I call you?" Robin asks confused "Anything you want just not buds or baby" "ok how about daring?" "Ok that's nice" "what are you gonna call me" "my bitch" "what but I gave you a nice one and you call me your bitch?" "Yeah" "how about my love?" "Ok that cute I'll call you both" "ok I guess"

"so I was wondering if you could come to my work and I'll let get candy and movies and you can hang around but only if you want" "I would love too but I can't" "why not?" She asks with a sad face "I have to go on a date-" "you're cheating on me already we haven't even been together for a day!" "Shh this is a library remember, but no I'm not cheating on you. The only reason I have to go on this date is because if I do then Eddie Munson will leave me alone" "oh ok I just thought that you didn't actually like me"

"No I do a lot" "really!?" "Does these show you" I said before kissing her. "Yeah!" "But I promise we can do that tomorrow ok?" "Ok" "I have to get to class so I'll see you later, if you want we can go to the art class for lunch?" "Yeah" "ok bye my bitch" "bye darling" I left but right after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I walk to my class and sit down oh and did I mention that every class I have with Eddie he sits next to me great "hey baby" "Eddie leave me alone" "but why your so hot" "when duh but you're not" "when rude" "sorry it just the truth"

Skip to lunch
I got me food and looked for my bitch but guess who went right in front of me Eddie "baby how about you sit with my friends so you can meet them" "you have friends?!!!" "Yeah come on" "no I'm supposed to meet with my friend" "I can meet them with you, I got to know my girlfriend's friend right" "no first, I'm not your girlfriend. Second, I don't want you to meet my friend. And third, your ugly. Now leave me alone!" I yell out and suddenly the whole cafeteria is looking at us.

Then out of the crowd I see Robin with her beautiful short brown hair. I walk up to and grab het arm and pull her out of the cafeteria to the art room.

Third person
As robin and Florence walk to the art room Eddie is stunned and everyone is looking at him, he leaves the room and sees Florence with robin walking into the art room and so the gets the amazing idea to follow them. He looks through the window and sees them having a make out session. He's never seen 2 girl kiss but seeing it made him feel something. He was wondering what to do but he just walks away back to the cafeteria.

While Florence and Robin were in the art room making out they also felt something which led to something else happening inside the art room and I'm not talking about painting.
(Sorry I can't write smut but I love it)

After that they got their clothes on and finished their lunch, then went to their next classes

At the gate after school. Eddie came up to Florence "I don't want to go on that date anymore" "oh ok" to say she was happy was an understatement this meant she could send the day with robin and maybe do something again who knows?

This chapter was pretty good sorry for no smut I just can't write it but I read it all the time I also hate write it as well but you can imagine it if you want I don't know? But yeah Eddie is so annoying in this chapter and I'm glad he found out Florence liked girls so yeah bye

1122 words