Chapter 1

"And then the whole town shaked as he growled...grrrr" Lennox tried to growl like the animal in the story book to scare his daughter. She giggled happily instead and her blue eyes twinkled with curiosity. Lennox smiled at his daughter happily; he wished Kiara had been alive to see how much of a cutie their daughter was. She was barely ten years old but she was already so cute.

He placed a kiss on her forehead as she fell asleep. "My little princess" he whispered to himself. It was obvious that she was going to be a Luna just like her mother but he still had to wait till she's fifteen years old before they confirmed it. He was really proud of her and he knew she was going  to be a great leader.

"My Lord" Mel the head Butler shouted as he burst into the room. Lennox sent him a glare immediately.

"I'm sorry" He apologized with a bow.

"Daddy" Rudina whispered half awake.

"It's nothing princess" Lennox whispered to her as he put her back to sleep.

"My Lord we do not have time for this" Mel whispered yell as they left Rudinas room.

"What is going on for you to be this scared Mel" Lennox asked confused. Mel was always composed so why was he so scared.

"The red moon has declared war" Mel said

Lennox paused, turning around to look at Mel "What do you mean by that?"

"They've broken past our gates and are killing our people" Mel said

"What do you mean by that?" Lennox asked, still confused. There was no reason for the red moon pack to declare war on them. They were having a good time just this evening so what is going on?

"It seems…"

"My Lord" The head maid Kari screamed running to Lennox. The whole mansion was busy as people ran around.

"Kari?" Lennox asked, surprised. She was bleeding and was holding her daughter 'Flykra' and Mel's daughter 'Rieka'

"Daddy" Rieka said, running to Mel.

"It's ok darling" Mel said, holding his child.
"Kari we don't not have time for this" Mel said as he looked up at Lennox and Kari "My Lord you need to declare war immediately or our people will die"

"My Lord our men are being shred to pieces as we speak. If you do not declare war we will all be dead before we are able to do anything" Brett the Zeta, the war general said.

"We should talk this out" Lennox said "I mean we just had tea last night"

"That was with the dux not his son" Zeta replied.

"I just got information from my husband that they are after the young miss" Kari said.

At this moment Lennox knew there was no reason to think. If they wanted to take or kill his daughter then he had every reason to kill them.

He didn't know if he was going to win this war but he sure knew he was not going to let his daughter die.
"Brett" he whispered "Gathered the men"

"Yes sir" Brett saluted as he left to go get them. He knew this war was inevitable.

"Mel get the people to a safe place and protected the mansion" Lennox said.

"Yes sir" Mel replied. He knelt down to the same level as his child. He knew this would be the last time he sees his child.
"Rei"  he whispered, holding his child's hand. He took off the amulet he was wearing and placed it on her neck. "Make sure to protect the young miss" he said.

"What about you daddy?" She asked sadly.

"I'll meet you later" he placed a kiss on her head "You know daddy loves you right"

"Yes" She replied nodding her head

"Be a good girl and always listen to Kira ok?" He said making the ok sign with his hands.

"Ok" she replied with a smile as she walked up to Kira while Mel left.

"You come with me" Lennox said to Kira.

"Yes sir" She replied following him as she dragged Rieka and Flykra with her.

Lennox walked into his room and brought out a treasure box from beneath his bed. His wife had given it to him when she was pregnant. She had said it was something her family paused down from generation to generation although no one knew what was in it because no one could open it.  He had tried opening it several times but he couldn't.
His wife had told him to pass this down to their child because they might be the chosen one. The box was as small as his hands and could be hidden in a pocket.

He placed it in his pocket and walked back to his daughter's room.
"Princess" he said, waking her up. He wondered how she was able to sleep with all this noise. Just like her mother, he thought. Even if the world was falling they wouldn't know as long as they are asleep.

"Daddy?" She asked, opening her eyes.

"Get her coat" Lennox said to Kira and then turned back to Rudina "Princess" he said as he removed her blankets.

"Daddy is sorry that he has to leave onLennox said with a sad smile.

"What do you mean daddy?" She asked, confused.

He placed the black box in her hands "Here" he said "Make sure to protect this at all cause"

"What's going on daddy?" She asked as Kira quickly helped her put  on her coat.

"You most live" Lennox said then he turned to Flykra and Reika "The three of you most live"

"My Lord we do not have time" Kira said "We must leave immediately"

"Always listen to Kira and I love" he placed a kiss on her head.

"Let's go" Kira said, dragging the three of them with her.

"What about daddy?" Rudina asked as they left.

"Daddy will meet you later" Lennox replied.

"No I wanna leave with daddy" Rudina cried "I don't wanna be alone. I want to leave with daddy!"

Lennox stood watching his daughter cry with a sad face. He wondered if it was the day he joined his wife in heaven. He turned around walking outside when he couldn't see his daughter's shadow anymore. As much as he wanted to escape with his daughter he couldn't because it was obvious "A true Alpha would never leave his pack" he whispered as he changed into a wolf. He let out a loud growl and was replied by his pack as they growled also.