4 : clearly the better brother

⋆ ★

She was supposed to be meeting Itachi, his brother. The one who tainted her mouth and left her trembling because of his sworn jealousy.

He didn't even love her, she's spent years trying to get his attention and was left with rude responses that only kept her shivering.

Her breath hitched with each cry, as she tried not to mess her hair up— "Why did I even agree to this? How could I be so selfless!"

She felt violated.

Interrupting her little breakdown, there was a few knocks on the door.

She then got up to see who was behind, and low and behold it was Itachi. She shrieked with surprise.

"I totally forgot he was gonna pick me up, I look like a tear stained rag!" She groaned. Rushing to the bathroom, she hoped she wouldn't keep him outside for long.

After washing her face, she hurried to the door. Her hair neatly placed in a bun, with a kimono put on. She looked formal, she thought.

She was gonna meet the Uchiha Company after all.

"I hope Sasuke isn't there." She murmured. It would be everything for her, that Sasuke at least acknowledged her but— after that night, she's afraid of him.

⋆ ★

As the door finally opened, Itachi almost choked on his own breath. This is who he will be marrying?

This — girl — no, clearly a woman right in front of him.

Pink hair held in a high bun, exposing her creamy neck. If her pink hair of sight wasn't enough, she had the most innocent blooming green eyes, she was the definition of pure beauty.

If Itachi wasn't so controlled at his emotions, he was sure, sure he wouldn't be breathing at the moment.

He was entirely grateful to his mother for choosing his bride.

Although, he did recognize her, just a bit.

"Hey — Um, shall we go now?"

He gave a smile. "We shall."

His hands wrapped around hers.

⋆ ★

He was different from Sasuke.

He held a wise stoic face, yet when he smiled he seemed like a beauty to be kept.

How could Sasuke hate his brother?

He seemed so sweet, as Sakura continued to look up at him with doe eyes— she quickly shook her head and nodded. "Yes! Let's go!" She said, distracting her thoughts.

Well he is certainly and clearly the better brother. Sakura thought with a blush.