Gray X Erza X Natsu

Usually the quests done by Fairy Tail's most powerful team of wizards end in mass destruction and huge debts. But, despite the destruction, this time it was with much less damage compared to other times.

The group of magicians made up of Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy and Happy were on their way to the nearest train station, unfortunately for the Dragon Slayer, from the town where they did their most recent work. The good thing is that they didn't have much to go, but they had to leave until the next morning because they had to take a break.

They are currently staying at an inn down the road, where they have rooms available for the four of them. Which is good because they didn't have to worry about the fight between the ice mage and the fire mage over sharing a room.

The four of them were at the lobby bar, drinking a little to relax. They all wore robes that were issued to them with their rooms. Lucy at the moment was the one who was drinking the least, but she had her drink.

"Calm down, both of you." The annoyed redhead ordered as she hit the two men who were with her on the head when they were arguing again.

-Ok.- They both said resigned while they continued drinking.

-You know, this place has its own sauna. Maybe we should go to relax a bit.- The blonde commented, wanting to prevent them from fighting and causing more destruction.

-I think it's a good idea.- The redhead agreed as she drank directly from the bottle. "You two need to relax a bit." Although she said it as a suggestion, the tone was clear: the two of them had no choice.

"W-Good." The two wizards agreed with a nervous smile.

-Excellent. I hope they relax.- The redhead said with a drunken smile as she left with the blonde.

Both men watched the magician leave, and then both looked at each other resignedly. They were tired, and a little drunk, to continue their fight.

- Let's go once. We go in, we stay a little while, we leave and we pretend that nothing happened.- Natsu agreed when he heard Gray's suggestion. "He must be very tired if he doesn't discuss that plan with me... no, rather out of fear of Erza."

They both saw each other, drank their glass in one gulp, and went to their rooms.

After a few minutes, they both entered the sauna through the door where the men's entrance is, dressed only in a towel. Surprisingly Gray hasn't lost the only cloth he's carrying along the way, which is a miracle considering the loss of his clothes. They also carried one more bottle of sake with both of them. They would need all the alcohol available to support each other's existence.

But upon entering, both would be in for a huge surprise with what they have in sight.

In front of both of them, inside the sauna among all the steam, you can see a completely naked Erza Scarlet, with her statuesque figure, huge breasts and round butt, enjoying the sauna.

"Hi guys." The redhead greeted casually, drinking from her own bottle of sake.

"Erza!" Both boys exclaimed, surprised to see the magician together with them.

-This is supposed to be the men's sauna! What are you doing here?!-The black-haired man exclaimed, surprised, trying to avoid seeing the redhead to his body.

Didn't they tell you? There is a mixed area. The entrance is divided into two, one for each gender and a mixed area.- She answered calmly while she stretched, making her breasts move a little. -Besides, I don't know what your problem is, we bathed together as children.-

The two males trembled as they remembered the forced baths with Erza when they were minors, and not young men with developed bodies.

Both of them wouldn't deny Erza's beauty, even Natsu who is a complete idiot when it comes to the opposite sex, can recognize that she is a beauty... in her own way.