Part 1: the frozen eclipse

My name is fuyu tachinowarui. And that's all I can remember. Which sucks cause I like to know why I'm waking up in a back alley. In a city in japan judging from the signs. I can read them. I sighed. I don't have any money. And besides. Any place where I could rent an apartment is probably closed by now.

"HELP ME!" a voice yelled. It sounded female. I ran after the voice deeper in the alley. To find a woman having her clothes ripped off by what I can only describe is orcs. They notice me.

"Hey kid. Beat it. Unless you want us to rip you apart!" the orc over the woman threatened.

"No. i don't think i will." i said. I then summoned a weapon. The aran halberd. The demons were shocked. And in only a few minutes all the orcs were now in two. Or missing their heads. I put my coat on the woman. It was blood soaked. But better than nothing.

"T-thank you." the woman said. Clearly scared out of her mind. Can't blame her. As she was almost raped by monsters.

"Just doing what's right...what are these things?" i asked.

"Demons...they terrorized japan for years. Killing men. And violating women. These are being led by the demon living in that penthouse. He goes by don'yokuna inpu in his human form. He's probably enjoying his special orders from under eden." the woman explained.

"Well. i do need a place to live. And it sounds like no one would miss him. This is the last time inpu makes life hell for anyone." i said as i walked towards the penthouse with the intention to kill.

"If you can. Please save the women. The girls at under eden have been enslaved." the woman said. I nodded and headed for that huge apartment building.

"What can i do for you today sir?" the desk clerk asked.

"I'm here to clean up the demon trash in the penthouse." i replied. He quickly turned into a demon and rushed at me. I shot him in the face with arashi. A shotgun of dark energy. I then jumped over the counter. And accessed the computer. Deactivating the lock to the penthouse. I then made my way up. And once the elevator door opened. I saw about 5 women naked with a bunch of demons looking on in lust. I got to work cleaning the place out. Blasting the demons with arashi and slashing them with the aran halberd. Once all the other demons were dead. I approached the final one. Inpu. i put my foot on his chest. And put arashi to his face.

"Do you know what your doing!? I've given a lot of money to ryuuji kuroi! The incubus king! You kill me! You make an enemy of him! And he's an enemy you don't want to make!" inpu yelled.

"That's fine. So am i." i said. I then pulled the trigger. Blowing his brains out. I then walked over to the girls. I smelled demonic magic on them. And saw seals on their stomachs. Most likely to make sure they didn't disobey their masters. I put a finger on the seals. And let out dark magic on them. Causing them to shatter. I then snapped my fingers. Giving them a fresh set of clothes. Of blask shirts, shoes and skirts.

"You're free now. Return to the lives that under eden has stolen from you." i said.

"Thank you. You're our hero." the girls said. They all went to the elevator. Though some gave me a kiss on the cheek before they left. I then began to clean up the mess. I gathered the bodies in a pile.

"Corruption!" I yelled. As a ball of darkness appeared in my hand. I then crushed it. The bodies then melted into black goo. I then got a mop and bucket from the janitor closet in the lobby. I then mopped up the black goo and blood. When I was done. My stomach grumbled. I checked the fridge. I expected to find something gross. But to my surprise and happiness. There was actually food here. Like fried rice chicken and shrimp. I was expecting human flesh. Good to know these demons have good palettes. At least. Though there is a lot of alcohol in the fridge as well. Guess these demons like getting hammered as well as getting railed.