𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

— reading recommendations ; —lightmode & georgia & smallest───── ⋆

reading recommendations ;
lightmode & georgia & smallest
───── ⋆. *. ☼. *. ⋆  ─────

 ⋆  ─────

─────  ⋆. *. ☼. *. ⋆  ─────
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭
𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
— 𝗝.𝗠. 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲, 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙣
──────────

don't you know there's part
of me that longs to go .    .    .

where are you going?
don't leave me alone

STARRING ;

⊹⊱ 𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 ⊰⊹
─────  ⋆. *. ☼. *. ⋆  ─────
( 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸
𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 )

─── ENIYA HYACYNTH knew that while the sea was cruel, reality was far crueler. there was no time for dreaming, no time for fantasies. survival commanded her every move, forcing her hand like a puppet on a string. it made her flee her home, and drove her straight into the vice grip of a madman who not only found amusement in her suffering, but in humbling her. eniya had long since resigned herself to a less-than existence. she had assumed that her life would always be spent clinging to the scraps of freedom she could steal behind closed doors. until one day, a map to the grand line goes missing.

⊹⊱ 𝘁𝗮𝘇 𝘀𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿 ⊰⊹
─────  ⋆. *. ☼. *. ⋆  ─────
( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥 )

─── SANJI VINSMOKE is hardheaded. he knows this, but in his defense, living with a pirate who'd gnaw his own leg off before he'd admit to starving would do that to a man. sanji had to be singleminded, otherwise he'd be stuck as a waiter, and nobody ever found the all blue by waiting on drunks. sure, nobody found it by (rather ironically) anchoring themselves to a floating restaurant and slinging prime rib all day either, but to leave would be to rock the lifeboat his dreams rested in. for all his stubbornness, sanji wasn't sure he was ready to risk them. until he met her.

AS WELL AS
───── ⋆. *. ☼. *. ⋆ ─────
riz amad as kiran hyacynth
karen david as valera hyacynth

&&. the OP:LA cast as their characters !

my father says pirates are murderers and thieves.

piracy is about adventure and companionship!

      THIS BOOK will contain depictions of canon typical violence and foul language, as well as the ugly side of piracy, so much bad parenting, and possibly suggestive content later down the line

      THIS BOOK will contain depictions of canon typical violence and foul language, as well as the ugly side of piracy, so much bad parenting, and possibly suggestive content later down the line. Updates will likely be slow, but I'll aim to make chapters longer to compromise!

As we don't have season two just yet, when we pass episode eight, I'll be using the anime as a guide so there will be spoilers for LA watchers! I aim to weave Eniya's story in with the canon storyline, though, so her adventure and growth will always be the main focus. (And yeah, I'm aware I may end up contradicting what the live action does, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.)

Jumping off that, I very obviously don't own One Piece, but I do own Eniya, as well as any obvious new characters and associated plot lines / dialogue.