---Chapter 6---

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kiara felt his lips brush the back of her neck. Turning around she slowly reached up and placed her lips over his. She had to get on her tiptoes just to reach him. Her hands snaked around his neck to bring his head closer to hers. Ronobir grabbed the back of her thighs lifting her up, while deepening the kiss, twirling his tongue with hers.

Kiara felt the softness of the mattress hit her back and Ronobir crawled on top of her. He leaned down to suck on her neck, sure enough marking her with a hickey. Between her spread legs, he admired the girl that laid beneath him. Moving from her neck he kissed lower until he reached the collar of her shirt, scrunching his nose because it was covering two things he would very much like to nibble on.

Ronobir reached for the end of her shirt and helped her out of it. He immediately dipped his head down to her right breast and licked over a brown nipple once before closing his mouth around her and sucking. "Ahhh." Kiara arched her body off the bed as Ronobir's teeth grazed her nipple. He came back up and kissed her hard. His head snuck back to her neck licking a little below her ear and to the same spot where he had left a hickey. The area was becoming more sensitive area and the light stubble on Ronobir's jaw was sending her into a frenzy.

He ran his hand along the side of her body until he reached the bottom of her skirt, which he hiked around her waist. He played with the hem of her little underwear for a moment and pulled it to the side so he could dip a single finger in her sopping pussy. Kiara clenched around his finger, welcoming the intrusion, and Ronobir let out a delicious groan, because soon enough he would feel that same grip around his cock.

"You're so fucking wet baby, oh, you're dripping all over my finger."

Kiara could only moan in response. Ronobir withdrew his finger and reached over to the bedside table and opened a drawer pulling out a condom. Kiara chuckled a little at the convenience. "It's better to be prepared than not at all," he winked repeating what she said to him the first time they met and she had introduced him to her mini first aid kit.

With his teeth, he ripped open the foil package. "Do you want to put it on?"

Kiara shook her head. "I'm a little nervous. I can't."

Kissing her forehead, Ronobir put some space between their bodies so he could roll the condom over his member. He situated himself between Kiara's legs and leaned over her with his elbows resting on either side of her head.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Not trusting her voice she nodded.

Kiara whimpered when Ronobir first entered her. "Fuck, you're tight." Ronobir leaned down and kissed every part of her face hoping that would alleviate some of the pain. He didn't move, waiting for Kiara's face to relax to continue.

Kiara took deep breaths through her nose and out her mouth. Holy crap he was big, she thought. 

Finally she opened her eyes and he was staring down at her with his piercing hazel eyes. "You can move now."

He breathed slowly, pulling out a little and sliding back in. He wanted to pin her legs back and fuck her into the mattress but knew he had to take it slow- for her. It was becoming difficult when every time he would go back in her walls would contract and grip his dick. "You feel so good, baby."

"Are you okay?" She nodded her head, the pain having finally subsided. Ronobir thrust again, this time burying himself deep inside of her. His hands gripped the sheets, the veins in his hands protruding. 

"Oh god..." Kiara's nails clawed down his back and that only made Ronobir push deeper inside, rolling his body into her to hit that spot that seemed to make her eyes flutter close.

"Kiara I need to-," he dropped his head so their foreheads touched. "I need to..."

Ronobir couldn't need to finish his sentence because Kiara leaned forward to connect their lips. 

He reached down, still with his lips on hers, bringing one of her legs up to get a wider space and thrust up into her- hard. Kiara let out a scream mixed with pain and pleasure. Her legs trembled as Ronobir continued his merciless pounding. He picked up his speed so he was fucking her in short, quick thrusts. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy urged him to go on. Kiara was moaning out his name, bucking beneath him trying to meet the pace of each his thrusts. 

"Ronobir I'm going to-"

Before she could finish that sentence Ronobir propped himself up on his knees, yanking Kiara closer and hugging her legs to his chest. He then brutally started pounding into her tight pussy, not holding back his grunts of pleasure that mixed with her own moans.

The sound of people cheering reminded him that they were still at the fighting ring. Ronobir couldn't help but feel they were cheering for him, like usual; the only difference this time being that they were cheering for him to fuck Kiara into her first and best orgasm. He tried to speed up a little to help Kiara to finish before him- fully pulling himself out so that his cock was rubbing against her clit- before slipping back in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Kiara chanted over and over again as her body spasmed, her orgasm peaking through violently.

Ronobir intertwined her hands with his as her back arched off the bed, riding out her orgasm. The sound of her cursing urging him closer to his own climax. His pace got even faster before he finished with one final thrust, rotating his hips into her. "Oh, shit."

He leaned over Kiara, nothing but the sound of their heavy breaths filling the room. Ronobir tucked a stray braid behind her ear and placed a soft, chaste kiss on her lips.

"Are you okay?"

Kiara smiled pulling him back down to meet her lips.

"Now that was amazing."

Ronobir rolled over to the side bringing Kiara with him. She let out a long groan. Ronobir looked to her concerned. "The high of having sex for the first time is wearing out, and I can feel it."

"Sore?"

"Most definitely."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kiara didn't realize she too fell asleep until she woke up wrapped up in a sleepy Ronobir's arm. After his fight and thoroughly fucking her numb, it was no wonder he knocked out. She slipped out of his arms and he shifted and rolled over to his side.

Leaning over the bed Kiara notices a folded piece of paper sticking out of Ronobir's short. Reaching for it, she saw the word 'babyboy' scribbled in what looked like four-year old's handwriting with a sorry excuse of a heart next to it. She laughed to herself knowing this was the note Heath must've written. Making sure Ronobir was still napping, she opened the note.

I'll ride your dick like a cowgirl. Good luck daddy!
-Kiara

"Next time," she whispered to herself smiling.

~The End~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hey Peeps,

Hope the chapter was nice. This brings an end to this short story. Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Do shower your love, votes and comments on this story until I am back with another one.

~Lots of Love