Graduation Day surprise

(Monday Morning)

I woke up excited ready to graduate I stayed in that school way to long and today I was ready to get far away from that building as possible. I got out of the bed it was 7:05 I banged on roman's door and on my mothers door and then went back in my room and got in the shower. I got out the shower and put on a white bra and some boy shorts to match and den put on the matching outfit which was (a white shirt that say BAE wit some red pants) that king got from the mall yesterday. I put on some white heels and put my Jordan's that King brought me on my bed because King said he was goin ride with my mother to the graduation and then we can leave once we get back to my house so I can change my shoes. I heard King beep his horn outside and I walked downstairs to open the door for him , He turned his car off and came in the house. I closed the door and turned around towards King and said how do I look boo , (YES I SAID BOO FOR Y'ALL WHO ARE SHOCKED ME AND KING SORT OF MADE US OFFICIAL LAST NIGHT) King grabbed me from behind and said me holding you like this is the best view that's my big butt and that's always together or not. I laughed and said I know but you still not goin tell me seriously where we goin after graduation I hate the suspense its killing me. He said you can wait you waited this long so its not killing you that bad boo just wait a lil bit longer. I pushed him and walked up the stairs , roman came out the bathroom with a button down shirt on and some slack's and my mother came out of her room with a off white dress on wit some white wedge sandal. My mother said is everybody ready for my baby graduation , I said hold on ma I gotta get my purse and my phone. I went in my room and got my purse and phone then came downstairs , roman said you still small wit them heels on that's sad. I pushed him and said so wat boy shut up and come on so we can watch me walk my short ass across this stage. WE GOT TO THE SCHOOL.... I saw Angelic looking pretty wit her pink one piece on with her pink heels on , I walked over and spoke to her parents and hugged Angelic. While king , my mother and roman was looking for seats I was putting on my cap and gown and getting in my seat. Angelic was the first person to walked across the stage I had to show my girl some love then it was Kaylen turn to walk i just set there. (because Kaylen lied to me about her being pregnant. Kaylen told Angelic she was pregnant but didn't tell me and I told her I didn't have nothing else to say to her) It was finally my turn to walk across the stage and I got my diploma in my hand and I started crying I was happy that me and my girls graduated. I walked off the stage and Angelic walked over and hugged me , I said we made it bitch can you believe it I'm so proud of you and me. WE GOT OUTSIDE GRADUATION WAS OVER.... King was holding me and said babe why you crying I couldn't talk It was just tears of joy , king grabbed my hand and walked away from everybody. King said look at me you just graduated stop crying for me I'm so proud of you and that's on everything its not to many girl with a diploma and a brain to match , He whipped the tears off my face any gave me a big kiss and hug then smacked my butt and said now show off that graduated butt. I started laughing and walked to where everybody was at and I found Angelic and gave her another hug before I left. I was in the parking lot walking to the car and Kaylen called I look and kept walking , King turned around and said Bae go talk to her she needs you more than anything right now. I looked at King and said where was she when I needed her. King said go now bae , I said no and i got in the car on the way to my house I could tell King had a attitude because I wouldn't talk to Kaylen. WE PULLED UP TO MY HOUSE..... Everybody got out of my mother's car , I went in the house to grabbed my shoe's and I heard roman say "Ardd bra see you later" and I got upstairs to my room I looked out the window and king sped off. I really didn't care because he got mad cause I didn't want to talk to Kaylen and the situation don't concern him and he don't know wat happen for him to be speaking on anything. I took my heels off and took my clothes off and put a tink top on with some sweat pants on and laid down and fell asleep. I WOKE UP.... it was 2:43pm I got out the bed and went downstairs my mother was gone and roman left right after I graduated so I was in the house by myself. I was in the kitchen eating and I heard my phone ringing. I ran upstairs in my room and grabbed my phone and it was King calling me and ignored it then somebody knocked on the door. I thought to myself if this him at my door I will slam the door in his face real talk. I got to the front door and opened the door guess who the hell was at my door , Kaylen was at my door crying. I stood there waiting for her to speak and she finally spoke and said Can we talk please I need you to hear me out please renaee. I said I'm listening talk , Kaylen said I never meant to make you feel a certain way I was scared to tell anybody about me being pregnant you have to understand from situation with my parents being strict and all that. I said I did understand but it was never about you being scared and you know that because If you was so scared that you didn't tell nobody you wouldn't have told Angelic before you told me and I'm supposed to be your best friend. Kaylen said Ok honest I was scared but when I wanted to tell you about it you was to busy with King so I told Angelic instead of you because I knew she would tell you but I really wanted to know why you don't want to speak to me at all. I said Honest to god because you be throwing me off when I was at the hospital wit roman you called me instead being there wit me and then the day Angelic told me you was pregnant which was the day I told her to tell you that all of us need to talk you told her you didn't want to speak to me but yet you at my door crying because your a horrible person and best friend. Kaylen said yeaa I said I didn't want to talk to you about it because I had to find some way to tell my parents and I came over to let you know that my parents wants you and your mother to come over for dinner tomorrow night. I said I don't think were going to be able to make it because we already have plans so go ask Angelic and her parents because you don't want to talk to me but yet she is so goodbye have a nice day Kaylen. I slammed the door in her face and went upstairs and laid back down , I started crying because she is supposed to be my best friend but yet she dissing me like I'm Angelic or something the hell do I look like are you serious. I just laid there and cried as I soaked up my pillow with tears because King took Kaylen's side and he doesn't even know that she is dissing me for what I don't know and yet she goin say it was because I was with King that shouldn't stop her if she can call Angelic she should've told her to bring her to the hospital. This was the worst day of my life i have never felt like this before , I graduated but eveybody is mad at me or is dissing me I just hate my life right now I wish I knew where my father was because I sure would run away to be with him right now.