Dysfunctional family

LATER THAT DAY.... Me and king was sitting at the dinner table wit his family while eating dinner and his family seemed a little weird to me. Everybody was doin everything except eating dinner and that's why we was supposed to be at the table to eat but everyone seemed too occupied. His mother was texting and his stepfather Jake was reading a news paper while the brother was playing a video game and the sisters was putting on makeup. King said so mom and Jake when is the next big off trip , king's mother said idk baby when been trying to stay home with the kids lately so ill have to see. Jake said it is not jake when you are talking to me its stepfather and our trip is none of your business son. King's mother said Jake baby leave him alone he was just asking a question baby don't be so rude we do have a guest in our house. Jake said I totally forgot and who are you again young lady , king said that's my girlfriend I'm telling you jake not tonight I do not have time for you right now. Jake said be a good son and hush up because you are taking a little bit to much right now. I looked over at King and he was so mad he was ready to jump across the table to do some damage to jake. I can tell that just by sitting at the table that him and jake don't get along and his mother doesn't do anything about it. King stood up and jake said sit down son you was not dismissed from the table so have a sit son because you are not going anywhere. King walked over and snatched jakes news paper and threw it and said you cant tell me wat the hell I can do my mother is over there and my father is dead so I don't take no orders or anything from you that little boy over there does. I was finish eating and I was just sitting there confused but I figured that king's father is dead and that the boy his jakes son but who is the little girls father. King grabbed my hand and I got out the chair from under the table and was walking behind king while he was still holding my hand. Then jake grabbed my other hand and I couldn't pulled away from king to hit jake in his face. King noticed that we wasn't walking anymore and he turned around and saw that Jake was pulling my other hand and let my hand go. King rushed Jake and grabbed him by his throat and laid him on the table and said don't you ever put your fucking hands on her or you will never get to see the light of day and I mean that. Kings mother ran over and said king let him go baby please , King let him go and grabbed my hand. I looked at Jake and king's mother like wat type of parenting do you all have goin on here , King said come on yall lets go so we can get out of this crazy ass house. All the kids got up from the table and ran upstairs and me and king started walking upstairs behind them. We got in the room and king set on the bed , I walked in front of him and said are you okay king. King said yeaa I'm ok babe uhmm wat time is it , I pulled out my phone and said its 7:30 why. King jumped up and said put your shoes on I want to show you something , all the kids came in king's room and on of the little girls said Domo we ready. I looked and said who the hell is Domo king , one of the lil girls said his name is Kingston Domonique Green that's my brother. I looked and king said lets just go adios go go. We got downstairs to the front door and the kids ran outside to the car , me and king was about to walk out the front door until Jake walked up. King said go head babe I'm coming , I didn't even move one bit I stood there right beside king while he was holding my hand real tight. Jake said and just where do you think you are goin son , king said didn't i tell you im not your son bryson is your son and far away from you for that matter. Jake grabbed king's arm and I felt king letting go of my hand , I just pushed jakes hand off kings arm and grabbed king and walked out the door we got in the car king sped off. KING PULLED UP TO THIS RESTAURANT..... I said king we just ate why are we here , king parked and said we aren't goin in here were goin next door babe. We got out the car and walked into a karaoke bar , I said king are u serious right now a karaoke bar. King said be quiet and sit down just watch , We set down and then jake son Bryson went up there. I wanted to say something but i just watched Bryson sing , Everybody was clapping and so was I. I couldn't believe he could sing like that I almost cried just hearing him sing it was mind blowing literally. WE WAS LEAVING.... King was getting sleepy so I told him I would drive and I was driving but king , bryson and one the girls fell asleep. I didn't know where I was going and one of kings sister said are you lost make a left at the light and keep straight once you get to the stop sign. She said I'm kinya by the way and that's braylen you already know Bryson , I look in the review to see which one she was and said so I take it Jake isn't your father either. Kinya said no he's not and he's not braylen's father either he's only Bryson father. I said I don't understand what you mean by that , Kinya said okay to break it all down to you we all have the same mother but only me and king have the same father braylen father is in jail and Jake is Bryson father. I said ok I understand now but just how is it that you and braylen are the same age , Kinya said because my mother was pregnant with braylen and didn't know but I was like 10 months old when my mother gave birth to her and then some years later Bryson was born and that's when we met Jake. I said so is your mother and Jake married or something like that , kinya said no she's still married to our father and Jake is mad because our father left everything to king and me and our other sister and brother. I said so why do your mother let Jake talk to king like that and she doesn't do anything about it unless they get into a altercation. Kinya said my mother told king he was the man of the house when my father died and she has been telling all the men she goes wit that he's the man of the house but they all think that there his father like braylen's father stabbed and shot king and now he in jail for life. WE PULLED UP TO THE HOUSE..... I turned the car off and said everybody were here , we walked in the house and eveybody went in there rooms. I went in the bathroom while king took all his clothes off except his boxers and got in the bed , I put on a tink top wit some stretchy shorts and got in the bed.