Another Request!

This was a request from ur_aroace_bestie The first day of schooo for Mark and Cesar, and Mark got lost, so now Cesar has to find em!

---------------------------------------------------------
    It was a great day, birds chirping, tree leaves wooshing around, and the air is dancing! It was also the first day of school, so everyone was glad to be back from staying home, or on vacation. Everyone had everyone they needed. Mark and Cesar did aswell, they had eachother, and thats all they could ask for. Anyways, Mark had just entered the school sidewalk, voices all around him could be heard, children chantering, giggling, goofing off. It wasn't so much of music to Mark's ears, he didn't like loud crowds as much. He likes his best friends voice, calming yet sooth. They both had spent the summer together.

        "Hey Mark!" called a little ravenette with a very nice white top, red bow, and black pants. Mark knew who it was and immediately rushes over to give him a huge hug, both of them sharing eachothers laugh. "I've missed you.." Mark whimpered. Cesar patted his head, letting him know that he missed him aswell. "Well, we got to get to class, I'm getting breakfast since I didn't eat, wanna come?" Poor Mark couldn't, his mother has already made him breakfast.

       "Sorry, I can't, I already ate, but I'll see you in class." Cesar nodded and headed in the building, Mark following after.  

         {Timeskipp to where Cesar was finished eating}

   Cesar was walking out of the cafeteria, heading to class. He eventually made it, but was suprised, Mark wasn't there? He looked left to right. But not a single sight of Mark. Mark, he was lost somewhere in the school building, he accidentally went the wrong way, and now he doesn't know where he is at all. "Mark?" No response, Cesar became worried, and rushed out of the classroom to seek his best friend. "Mark! Donde estas?! ¡Yo estaba en clase y tu no estabas alli!" Yelled Cesar, something in Spanish which means. 'I was at class and you weren't there.' Cesar searched everywhere, but yet again, not a single sight of Mark. Torres started to get more worried than ever, his heart pounded, his breaths fastened as he searched for Mark. "Mark I swear to god, please! Where are you!" Begged Cesar, Mark was trying his best to follow Cesar's yells, and calls. But, no signal of them two at all, both of them were worried sick! One wouldn't make it to class, and one would get detention for not being in there on time. So the𝘺 both get detention.

     "Young man, aren't you supposed to be in clas𝘴 by now?" A female teacher questioned a little brunette looking closely at a tour-of-the-school paper. The brunette nodded, and the rules are never be late for class, there's consequences involved. "Im going to have to bring you to the principal's office, only for a little bit." Said the teacher. First day and Mark has already gotten to detention! Let's see if Cesar will get detention aswell..

"Ma-" They found eachother, but before Cesar could say anything, t𝘩e teacher stepped right in between them.
"You two, are going in detention. Not being in class, and roaming the halls while class periods are going on." The teacher pointed to the principal's office, Mark and Cesar looked at eachother, then walked all the way to the principal's office.

     The principal's face was confused, but able to identity the two. Short ravenette, and a tall brunette. "And why are you two here?" She questioned making the two boys gulp as they sat down. "We both weren't in class, Miss." Said Cesar, confidently. Both of them looked down as the principal was about to say somethin𝘨 else. "Hmm? Why not?" Mark was gonna awnser until Cesar interrupted him.

     "My friend Mark, got lost while I was heading to class, so, I went searching for him, and we ended up here." To the principal, that was a good reason, so she let them off with a warning. Mark and Cesar were glad that they got out of detention. Since mark got lost, Cesar led the way this time, and they both eventually made it to class.

  ----------------------------------------------------

   I hope yall enjoyed!
  credits to : ur_aroace_bestie