||○Part Two Of Splendid Time Together○||

SerenaVelaButler wanted a part two so here we go! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jonah?.."

"Mmm.." I woke up from my wonderful sleep, only to find Adam tapping me, begging for me to wake up. "There's you know what outside of our fucking car..-" Oh shit..There's an alternate outside of our car, shit. That's bad, oh that's really bad. I sit up from the backseat, look arouns the windows, only to find the things tounge sliding down against the front window, it made shivers go down my spine as I grab something from a pouch underneath the backseat.

"Have you always had that?.." He looked at me with a mad look, he likes guns a lot, and if I didn't tell him any single gun I have, he would've broken my balls. I'd be dead by now but he warned me. Thank God, I don't want my balls being broken, there a very special particular place in my body! Well to me. "And You didn't fucking tell me?- I would've shot that fucking thing to the ground!-" Yeah, when I said he does death marche's, he does it. A lot. But, whatsoever I passed him the gun, and he clocked it.

      "Holy shit man-" I whispered as he rolled down the window, and aimed anywhere. 'Holy shit. Holy shit..!'  Look's like he's been working on his aim again, nice. Gross, I got black gooey stuff all over me! "That was a close call.." I chuckled, and hugged him, I did accidentally get some goo on him, but he didn't care. At all.

      "Next time I'm being big spoon."

       "Oh no your not!-" I'm always a big spoon to him, and I love it plus, I'm a top. "What it's not like your a top anyway." He rolled his eyes, oh?~
Guess he's a teaser, knew it. "If I have the permission, may I show you what a top does?-" It's just gonna be a kiss, I promise ya, Plus it won't be that long!

    "Hmmm..~ Fine." Just a kiss- Nothing else..Unless he wants more--I-I guess. I grab his chin and bring it closer to my face. I kiss him gently, letting him process what's going on. It was a long kiss, but eventually I broke it, leaving a strand of saliva between our mouths. "Gah..- Holy f-fuck dude-" I chuckled, he was gasping for air. It made me smirk. "So, did that prove to you that I'm a top?" He nodded slightly and panted, guess that was a really long kiss, but it felt amazing. I--I couldn't even break the kiss apart, his lips were so soft and his breath smelt like raspberries, my favorite fruit. His face reaction when it reacted to the kiss was adorable, he gasped. Anyways, after the kiss, he grasped onto me and hugged me- Oh the promise, uh- It's -It's broken, it was long, a long kiss. Yeah-

    "Your warm, Jonah..It feels nice.." I blushed at the comment, whenever I turn warm, it's when I can love someone, or it's my family..Haven't seen them in a while. Hope to never see them again, they we're awful to me, I'm expecting them to never change. Anyways, let's change the subject, warmness, the warmth inside my body is--It decides who has the warmth, and Adam already has it..

     "Jonahh..Go to sleep.." I didn't feel like sleeping at all, but whether or not, I did. Adam had his head lying down on my chest, he's so easy to carry, he's as light as a feather! Soft and cozy, he's ticklish aswell!

       "Alright, alright..Night Adam, love ya.." I think I said that too late but, oh well..I rested my chin on his head, and peacefully went to sleep..

  -------------------------------------------------------